Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

29 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Champagne you say?! 🥂🍾

I don’t know you from some woman down the street who I’ve never met, but after reading a few of your reviews, I just KNEW you’d chime in when he mentioned champagne.  

I don’t recall seeing Sid ever mentioning drinking champagne on previous reviews, though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

58 minutes ago, Lupush said:

The "Chocolate Cowboy", Clarence. He's been working on NCL ships for over 20 years.  Great bartender and an absolute sweetheart of a guy. NCL did a nice piece on him as part of their "Embark" series. Link below if you'd like to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PfIqNTZMM

He was working at the Metropolitan on the TA, glad he is still there for this cruise!

Very fun. 

We also really liked Le Bistro.

Edited by Cruisercl
  • Like 2

Waiting to see what happens when the bill comes... Normally when you have the dining package they just zero out anything you decide to order... I don't eat dessert, so they should at least trade that out for my additional app. If not, it'll come out of their tip...

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I don’t know you from some woman down the street who I’ve never met, but after reading a few of your reviews, I just KNEW you’d chime in when he mentioned champagne.  

I don’t recall seeing Sid ever mentioning drinking champagne on previous reviews, though.

I’ve converted him. 😆

• Like 6
  • Haha 13

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Waiting to see what happens when the bill comes... Normally when you have the dining package they just zero out anything you decide to order... I don't eat dessert, so they should at least trade that out for my additional app. If not, it'll come out of their tip...

I got $100 that says there is no charge for the extra app.  No way.  

• Like 7