Can Wifi be shared between cabins?

sarellen8385

14 minutes ago, sarellen8385 said:

We are traveling with our children in two cabins and have the Princess Plus packages for each cabin. That means one wifi device per person. Can we buy the 4-device wifi and share it with the other cabin? We all use multiple devices. Thank you.

Yes, we do that all the time with our two kids who are in a separate cabin from us. The package is tied to a specific number of devices, not to a cabin number. 

27 minutes ago, sarellen8385 said:

Can we buy the 4-device wifi and share it with the other cabin?

The way it reads, it can be share with anyone on the ship. If you travel with other couples it can save some money. 

Once you purchase the 4 device package, anyone can access the plan from any where on the ship.  They just need the cabin number and name who is paying for it.
(We shared our package with our daughter who was in a cabin three decks above us this summer. Never had an issue.)

11 hours ago, sarellen8385 said:

We are traveling with our children in two cabins and have the Princess Plus packages for each cabin. That means one wifi device per person. Can we buy the 4-device wifi and share it with the other cabin? We all use multiple devices. Thank you.

Trying to finite the question.

You have 4  beverage packages that includes one device per package.  Each will have its own login page.  

You will have access to 4 individual devices.  

Do you need an additional access to 4 more devices?  Is this for your family or for other cabins?  From my understanding, the 4 package device purchase will have one sign in (cabin/birthday:  I think).

It is really easy to switch between devices, albeit it is a slight nuisance.  You don't even have to log off before logging on.  When you switch devices, it will ask you if you want to log off.  Or you can go to logoff.com

With that said....I bought the 4 device package for my sister and myself (2 each).  Ha Ha

You can see how logging off/on works for your crew -- and-- then upgrade to the 4 device plan on board if you need to, you may pay a daily rate but it need not be for the entire cruise.  We take a laptop, iPad, a travel router for the 2 Kindles *, and 2 phones so along about sea day 4 or 5 the pain level is reached  and I upgrade one of us. 

* Our old Oasis' can't seem to get through the ship's WiFi splash page.

We found it very easy to switch between devices on our cruise this past week. In the past we’ve upgraded to the 4 device plan but this time we didn’t. Glad we saved the money and didn’t this time because it was so easy to switch back and forth between iPhone and iPad. DH was switching between and iPhone and laptop.

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

It is really easy to switch between devices, albeit it is a slight nuisance.  You don't even have to log off before logging on.  When you switch devices, it will ask you if you want to log off.  Or you can go to logoff.com

If you have a 4-device package and switch a device, it will automatically log off one of the four devices in use.

However the one logged off may not be the one you were using. It could be one being used by one of the other three people since all four devices are with the same logon information.

Of course if you manually logoff your device first, then it will not log off someone elkse when you sign on to the different device.

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Trying to finite the question.

You have 4  beverage packages that includes one device per package.  Each will have its own login page.  

You will have access to 4 individual devices.  

Do you need an additional access to 4 more devices? 

Good question.