Coffee card no longer showing for pre-boarding purchase

CruzeQueen2

On 2/18/2023 at 3:12 PM, Senga said:

Neither of us drinks alcohol so we purchased a soda package each and a coffee package for the hot chocolate for me and 15 specialty coffees for my husband.  No longer showing on our reservation although it has been paid in full for some time.  Live Chat not available so will have to try and sort this out later.  Never been a fan of carrying on soda but, at these new prices, you can bet we will!

Purchased soda packages and coffee package showing today in Cruise Personalizer so, hopefully, we’re fixed up for our May Sky Princess cruise.  🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Senga said:

Purchased soda packages and coffee package showing today in Cruise Personalizer so, hopefully, we’re fixed up for our May Sky Princess cruise.  🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

That is great news. Hopefully the Coffee card will return for May 16 day Hawaiian cruise. My wife loved the coffee card. It is not there tonight ( I just checked), but maybe will return on the 20th ??

Edited by roboref

7 hours ago, Senga said:

Was it in the beverage packages?  Same prices as in the past?  If you can, could you screenshot and paste it on CC for us?  Is it still there today?

They were doing some updating yesterday with the beverage packages in the cruise personalizer.  I could not access it on any of my bookings.  I can today, but it is still missing the coffee package and soda package.  

TIA

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Was it in the beverage packages?  Same prices as in the past?  If you can, could you screenshot and paste it on CC for us?  Is it still there today?

They were doing some updating yesterday with the beverage packages in the cruise personalizer.  I could not access it on any of my bookings.  I can today, but it is still missing the coffee package and soda package.  

TIA

I'm able to access beverage packages on my booking for April on the Discovery, but it is just showing extremely high prices for the Plus ($76.69ppd) and Premier ($100.29 ppd) beverage packages which makes me think new Coffee options will be high as well. 

1 minute ago, mowogo said:

I'm able to access beverage packages on my booking for April on the Discovery, but it is just showing extremely high prices for the Plus ($76.69ppd) and Premier ($100.29 ppd) beverage packages which makes me think new Coffee options will be high as well. 

2 minutes ago, mowogo said:

Yes, I can see those, but coffee package is missing.

They deleted the coffee package and have not updated it yet.

The OP said they purchased it today, so wanted to know the new price?  Or, did they have the old price? 

49 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, I can see those, but coffee package is missing.

They deleted the coffee package and have not updated it yet.

The OP said they purchased it today, so wanted to know the new price?  Or, did they have the old price? 

I think the poster senga said up thread that she/he had already purchased the packages and they had disappeared, and then yesterday they reappeared in her/his personalizer, so I assume that any pricing would revert back to when she/he purchased them, not any new pricing or new availability (??)

Edited by srpilo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, srpilo said:

I think the poster senga said up thread that she/he had already purchased the packages and they had disappeared, and then yesterday they reappeared in her/his personalizer, so I assume that any pricing would revert back to when she/he purchased them, not any new pricing or new availability (??)

Thanks. I was just reading the post #103.

😳

1 hour ago, mowogo said:

The pure beverage packages that include alcohol were always over-inflated high cost, making them no point to be buying at all when you consider the "fixed costs" of Crew Appreciation and MedallionNet. 

Those two are $47 per couple.  if ONE person wants drinks, the new totals are over $153 and over $147.  It's not much of a stretch at all to pay $160 for PLUS for 2 ppl or $170 for PREMIER for 2 ppl and forget about the drinks-alone packages.  The new pricing is relatively lower as I recall the old pricing being about 2X the PLUS package cost (virtually $80).

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

It is in cruise personalizer, Onboard Services, Reservations & Purchases.  All this means is that I have purchased the Coffee Package and 2 soda packages.  I couldn't see them where you could select them for purchase.  I don't know how to do a screen shot; sorry!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, srpilo said:

Exactly/

• Like 1

The coffee card/package became silly once the package became attached to the medallion and unused specialty coffees couldn’t be used in the future. So the number of specialty drinks becoming variable based on cruise itinerary does make sense but why not let us choose from 0/5/10/15/20/25 specialty coffees included so we can decide whether 1 every other day or 3 every day works or no specialty coffees works best for us?

As for the Elite mini bar…. How long until it is gone as obviously recent changes are to make the Plus and Premium packages more appealing.

And $47 a day Non Alcoholic package must be a variation to the Plus package thus including internet, gratuities and all drinks other than alcoholic drinks I would think?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AE_Collector said:

And $47 a day Non Alcoholic package must be a variation to the Plus package thus including internet, gratuities and all drinks other than alcoholic drinks I would think?

Not a variation, but designed to be high enough to push non alcoholic purchasers to the Plus bundle.  

8 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

The pure beverage packages that include alcohol were always over-inflated high cost, making them no point to be buying at all when you consider the "fixed costs" of Crew Appreciation and MedallionNet. 

Those two are $47 per couple.  if ONE person wants drinks, the new totals are over $153 and over $147.  It's not much of a stretch at all to pay $160 for PLUS for 2 ppl or $170 for PREMIER for 2 ppl and forget about the drinks-alone packages.  The new pricing is relatively lower as I recall the old pricing being about 2X the PLUS package cost (virtually $80).

I wish they had a $45 non alcoholic Plus package. It would solve my issues. I paid $40 per person per da and then $50 per person per day for the convenience but not sure if I can stomach $60.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

I paid $200.00 for the soda package, that include mock tails, juice and soda. If it only included coffee. But now even this package isn’t available anymore…craziness

I just wish it included hot chocolate also.

• Like 1

I don't know anything about Celebrity, but I thought their fare was all inclusive.  This is beginning to look very attractive.  

Princess has too many packages.  All of which I am not interested in.  But I am just one and they really won't care.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I don't know anything about Celebrity, but I thought their fare was all inclusive.  This is beginning to look very attractive.  

Princess has too many packages.  All of which I am not interested in.  But I am just one and they really won't care.

They tended to start with the packages earlier than other lines and tend to push them a bit more (as in how their fares are presented), but you can still book with a basic fare.  At one time it appeared that they were trying to go the mandatory route right after they first started with the packages, but seem to have backed off a bit a couple of years after.