GTY CABIN LOCATION

24 minutes ago, HERDFAN said:

How do I find out my cabin #. My set sail pass says Deck 10 GTY muster station A02.

Thanks

Do you have an iPhone? If so, go to app, pull up setsail pass and add barcode to your apple wallet. The last 4 digits will be your cabin.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Do you have an iPhone? If so, go to app, pull up setsail pass and add barcode to your apple wallet. The last 4 digits will be your cabin.

Mine says 6217.

Edited by moposh

9 minutes ago, alliecat1970 said:

How far out Im 10 days out still no room number I did the add to apple to passport but the numbers are a code and the last 4 doesnt match my sons so not rooom number.         Thank you Janet

I'm sailing April 1 and I see room.  Are you sharing your son's room?  Or is yours adjacent?  RC will send out cruise contract with luggage tags so if all else fails you'll see your room number there.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HERDFAN said:

I dont have an apple. I have android.

Android users can reportedly get the same result by scanning the bar code. Not sure if you need to get an app to do this or if you can use your phone's camera in similar fashion to reading a QR code.

58 minutes ago, alliecat1970 said:

How far out Im 10 days out still no room number I did the add to apple to passport but the numbers are a code and the last 4 doesnt match my sons so not rooom number.         Thank you Janet

If you are not booked in his cabin, you can be nowhere near his cabin.

• Like 1

We will cruise on March 25th and I just got our GTY suite room number a couple of days ago. Could not get it from the bar code on my android phone. Was hoping for a higher suite but JS will be great, since I paid less money for it! Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alliecat1970 said:

Add to Passport?  I don’t know what that means.

Do you mean you added your set sail passes to your apple wallet….and when you look in apple wallet the numbers below the barcode after the dash do not match your cabinmates?

38 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Add to Passport?  I don’t know what that means.

Do you mean you added your set sail passes to your apple wallet….and when you look in apple wallet the numbers below the barcode after the dash do not match your cabinmates?

Should be wallet.

Edited by moposh

Generally, once you have a muster station assigned, that indicates you've also been assigned a cabin. The bar code reader trick has worked in giving us our cabin number twice now once the muster station appeared in the app. I've heard it doesn't always show your cabin yet, but good luck.

I have an android and I downloaded a barcode reader app from play store to my phone.  I scanned the barcode from a printed copy of the set sail pass and it showed a 4 digit cabin # at the end of the set of numbers. (hoping its not correct).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XSWABBY said:

I have an android and I downloaded a barcode reader app from play store to my phone.  I scanned the barcode from a printed copy of the set sail pass and it showed a 4 digit cabin # at the end of the set of numbers. (hoping its not correct).

Why are you hoping it is incorrect? 

2 minutes ago, XSWABBY said:
24 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:
  • Why are you hoping it is incorrect? 

Location.

Unfortunately, it is probably correct. Those are the chances you take when booking a GTY. 

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Better get used to it (or start looking for alternates) as it's very unlikely to change.

It was a decision I made, and will live with it. (and hope I hit a Royal Up bid.)

• Like 2