Ordering drinks not on Captain club menu

Baroquevenus

7 minutes ago, Baroquevenus said:

Another cruiseline let me order drinks not on their upper tier drinks menu. The wait staff never said a thing. Can you order off menu on Celebrity?

You'll want to ask this on the Celebrity board, but I've found that a few dollars cash can work wonders.  😉

7 hours ago, Aquahound said:

You'll want to ask this on the Celebrity board, but I've found that a few dollars cash can work wonders.  😉

Assuming that they have the required ingredients amd they know how to make the drink - that is their job to make the drink that you order.  You should not have to bribe them to make it.

DON

3 hours ago, donaldsc said:

Assuming that they have the required ingredients amd they know how to make the drink - that is their job to make the drink that you order.  You should not have to bribe them to make it.

DON

The op was asking about the free drinks on the captains club menu. It’s a limited menu. 

As a point of reference,  I ordered a San Pelligrino at the Captain's Club Toast as the Top Cruiser.   I was asked for my SeaPass to confirm I had a Premium Package.     Personally I thought it was rude to do this to the "Guest of Honor" but gave her my card.

On 3/13/2023 at 8:26 PM, donaldsc said:

DON

Not as far as the Elite drinks are concerned.  It’s the waiter’s job to serve the drinks on the allowed menu

• Like 1

On Equinox before the COVID shutdown I was at the Elite Cocktail Hour in the Sky Lounge and ordered a wine that was not on the CC list.  The waiter informed me that it was not on the list and that I would be charged for it.  I had the DBP so I was not charged but based on that experience, I would assume that you could order an off menu drink but that it would not be free.