Layover in paris

mamashamiller

Need a little help from experienced cruisers.  Going from Boston to Barcelona probably using ezair layover in Paris 1hr 25 min

i know princess recommend 1.30

Ive never been abroad is that enough time to catch next flight( of course assuming first plane leaves on time)

thanks so much for advice 

Ask in the Cruise Air forum, but provide more details. Which carriers,  and are you booked on a single ticket ?

If you are transferring in the same terminal, 60 minutes is the minimum connecting time, 90 minutes  if transferring to a different terminal.

But, regardless, this  is a very tight connection, and CdG is a pig of an airport. I would want  at least an extra hour to make the connection.

Edited by wowzz
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChangeOrder said:

I wouldn't go any less than 2 hours layover in CDG. Multiple times in that airport, I've learned my lesson 😄

Thanks everyone! That’s why I love coming here because I know I can get the right answer fast. I was a little nervous, because I never flew international and I thought that was gonna be tight.

My cruise is not until August. Flights are able to be canceled and rebooked so that’s what I’ll do tonight. Thank you so much everyone I really appreciate it. 

• Thanks 1

@mamashamiller         Beside this thread you can post your questions on the “Cruise Air” board as others have suggested.  The "Cruise Air" board has page after page of comments, questions, ideas, etc. specific to air travel.  Check it out.   John