2/27/2025 What the heck is going on?

We booked a room last week for Feb 27th, 2025 Explorer from Miami.  There were tons of room available last week and now the balcony and window rooms are sold out.  If there is some sort of convention going on I would like to know.  This is almost 2 years in advance!! Can anyone help me find out ??

Edited by CaroleV

I just looked it up and it looks like all the interiors are gone as well as all the suites.  The only thing listing as available is the Royal suite and connected interiors.  When something like this has happened to me my reservation ended up being cancelled because of a charter.  Ive had that happen twice and I saw the same thing prior to getting the email with my options for the cancellation.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CaroleV said:

If there is some sort of convention going on I would like to know.

Yes, RCI modifies inventory on its ships all the time for various reasons. What you see online can be caused by several things (one of which was posted above) - you'll just have to wait to see if this is temporary or something else.

Just now, taglovestocruise said:

Never knew that, thanks.

Pretty sure this is how it actually works.  Ships once they hit 20 need 2 drydocks every 5 years with the max time between then at 3 years so they have a bit of flexibility in the schedule.