NCL Bliss 1st Alaska sailing from Seattle 2023

Ferry_Watcher

2 hours ago, wacruiselover said:

I can't believe that no one on this sailing is sharing with us. We are on the 4/29 sailing and would love to hear experiences, entertainment on board (is Archie still playing?) and dailies.

I know!  I'm on next week and was really hoping for some updates.

8 hours ago, wacruiselover said:

I can't believe that no one on this sailing is sharing with us. We are on the 4/29 sailing and would love to hear experiences, entertainment on board (is Archie still playing?) and dailies.

I’m on board.  Just zoom in max and look for the old guy with a Guinness in his hand.  I don’t think we have Archie this week. Siglo is AAAA+.   Stephen is good.         More to come….

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I’m on board.  Just zoom in max and look for the old guy with a Guinness in his hand.  I don’t think we have Archie this week. Siglo is AAAA+.   Stephen is good.         More to come….

Have an awesome time and thank you in advance for anything you can share with us.

21 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I thought the guy in the observation lounge was good last week (was that Archie?), and the Beatles of course but they skipped a couple of shows due to illness. 

1 hour ago, eileeshb said:

Someone on the ship said they are using a shuttle bus from the ship rather than tenders, and the queue for the shuttle is long. 

It was long today.  About 45 minutes at around 10:00 am. We didn’t reserve assigned slots yesterday. We could have. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

It’s sunny now in Glacier Bay.  I’m sitting in front of buffet enjoying a spicey Bloody Mary. 😎

Can you let us know if the PA stuff from the park rangers is playing in the outside speakers as well as indoor public areas ? I’m hoping to be outside with camera if the weather allows. 

Don't think that they are allowed to make outside pa in G/B due to noise. Bridge cam on room tv is one way. I bet it is cold and windy out there now. 

sightcrr

norwegian-bliss (1).jpg

Edited by SightCRR
add one more photo.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eileeshb said:

Can you let us know if the PA stuff from the park rangers is playing in the outside speakers as well as indoor public areas ? I’m hoping to be outside with camera if the weather allows. 

My hearing is awful and so is the ship speaker system, so it’s just unnecessary noise to me. It’s playing in the buffet. I’ll head out to the bow for the big glacier soon.