Two Hotels in Barcelona Which One

Mary Louise

We are booked at H10 Catalunya Plaza for the convenience of the transportation to that area. There is a huge Barcelona hotel thread here on CC, and that is where I saw this location being discussed. I realize it's a chain hotel group, but looks acceptable with decent reviews. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were very happy with Hotel Jazz. The room was nice and the location was great. We took the Aerobus from the airport to the hotel. There is a Metro station close to the hotel that makes visiting sites such as la Sagrada Familia very easy.  

On 4/21/2023 at 4:13 PM, Mary Louise said:

Hi,

I cannot make a decision regarding these two hotels. Anyone have any insight on any of these hotels?

Thank you

Hotel Jazz oe H10 Metropolitan.

Thanks

ML

These 2 hotels are on the top of my list too. I just booked H10 Metropolitan for 2 nights pre cruise and 1 night after our cruise. I did cancel at any time and the free breakfast. Hotel Jazz is not taking reservations for when we are going yet. When the reservations open up for September 2024 I will check then.

It looks like Hotel Jazz is a less expensive hotel.

8 hours ago, smokeykat said:

These 2 hotels are on the top of my list too. I just booked H10 Metropolitan for 2 nights pre cruise and 1 night after our cruise. I did cancel at any time and the free breakfast. Hotel Jazz is not taking reservations for when we are going yet. When the reservations open up for September 2024 I will check then.

It looks like Hotel Jazz is a less expensive hotel.

Hi,

we stayed at the Metropolitan and have no regrets. The breakfast was well worth the extra money. 

22 hours ago, marazul said:

You can always email or call the hotel directly and book a room even if the website doesn't let you. 

That's what we did ( emailed them directly) and managed to get a booking.

On 6/11/2023 at 4:49 AM, aqua said:

We were very happy with Hotel Jazz. The room was nice and the location was great. We took the Aerobus from the airport to the hotel. There is a Metro station close to the hotel that makes visiting sites such as la Sagrada Familia very easy.  

We were too. We booked based on this forum's recommendations and, following our stay, continue to recommend it.

BUT, it has become hugely popular with cruisers lately, and, twice already I've tried to book it, only to find it "not available for your dates"...

Instead, we're giving H10 Catalunya Plaza a try 😉 

• 4 weeks later...