Equinox. Are the specialty restaurants open for lunch?

The Fun Researcher

We've sailed Equinox only once before and I don't remember if the specialty restaurants were open for lunch.  I don't see anything I can prebook online before the cruise.

I do remember Sushi on Five being open for lunch, but I'm particularly interested in Tuscan Grille.

Thanks.

On a 5 night I doubt Tuscan will be open for lunch.  On our most recent sailings this past January I don't recall them being open any days, even though these were 9 night cruises.  But things can change, and I have been on sailings where they did a sea day lunch.  There's really no way to predict that ahead of time, unless it shows up as available to book for you.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2023 at 11:46 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

I do remember Sushi on Five being open for lunch,

It's always been open every day for lunch, including embarkation day.  By "always," I mean all the cruises I've been on and according to others.

Edited by DCPIV
  • Thanks 1

I would ask the maitre'd or someone that books specialty dining when you first board. They did it in Murano on Silhouette in December but I never saw it advertised anywhere. Someone had come thru the Retreat lounge the 1st day asking if we wanted to make specialty reservations and I asked. He wasn't sure but I said if they have it, sign me up please. A card was placed in my room later telling me what day it was being held.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, FeelingCruisy said:

The sushi place is open for lunch, other restaurants are mainly dinners unless they're running some sort of lunch promotions

Big deal   They charge you to eat there.  Do not need to pay 120.00 for lunch.  

2 hours ago, RJB said:

Big deal   They charge you to eat there.  Do not need to pay 120.00 for lunch.  

We love Sushi on 5.  They have more than just sushi.  The prices are very reasonable.  We eat a lot and the cost is usually between $40 - $60 and that’s with appetizers and entrees.  I can’t imagine how much 2 people would have to order for the bill to be $120.  

• Haha 1