New procedure for Seapass distribution?

3 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Since the restart more than once we’ve had someone else’s cards outside our stateroom  door 😳

Never happened to us, before or after the restart.  Yours is the first time I am hearing or any problems.    Knowing the guest services lines on embarkation afternoon, it must be aggravating for you as well  as for who has your cards, to get the correct cards.   

M

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Never happened to us, before or after the restart.  Yours is the first time I am hearing or any problems.    Knowing the guest services lines on embarkation afternoon, it must be aggravating for you as well  as for who has your cards, to get the correct cards.   

M

In those cases I’ve had ours PLUS other cards.  I just bring them to GS and let them handle it

14 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I don’t recall the exact date, but they started issuing cards outside the cabins sometime in 2019. 

Last time I cruised was the start of 2020. We were just beginning to hear about Covid. Now that I think of it, we were on Celebrity, but we did get our cards in the terminal.

10 minutes ago, printingchick said:

Last time I cruised was the start of 2020. We were just beginning to hear about Covid. Now that I think of it, we were on Celebrity, but we did get our cards in the terminal.

We were on the Summit September 2019 and our SeaPass cards were at our stateroom. 

8 hours ago, Cruisin'4Us said:

Some minors don't have cell phones.  Is their check-in information available on their parent's phone, or must they use their paper seapass?

We never rely on cell phones for our set sail passes. We always have a paper copy for boarding and bars until we get to our room. Too many people fumbling around with phones at check in and onboard. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We never rely on cell phones for our set sail passes. We always have a paper copy for boarding and bars until we get to our room. Too many people fumbling around with phones at check in and onboard. 

I hear ya, but your boarding just depends on you being ready.  So, if you're all set with your phone you're going to just as fast if you're all set with a printed copy.  You being ready will not speed up those who are not.