Cost of P&O My Wi-Fi Ultimate Package On Board

DamianG

Hi

Could anyone advise how much the My Wi-Fi Ultimate Package costs when purchased on board please?

I can see that it is £18 per day when booked pre-cruise and wondered if it is the same on board.

Thanks in advance.

Damian

For the standard package it's £18 per day or £12 per day if you buy all days (cruise plan)

Or, for the ultimate package it's £24 per day or £18 per day if you buy all days (cruise plan).

Either way, it's a complete rip off.

18 minutes ago, Confused.com said:

For the standard package it's £18 per day or £12 per day if you buy all days (cruise plan)

Or, for the ultimate package it's £24 per day or £18 per day if you buy all days (cruise plan).

Either way, it's a complete rip off.

Thanks, are those the on board prices as they are the same as paying pre-cruise? I'm trying to ascertain if there is any advantage (i.e., discount) buying in advance (like there used to be)?

Edited by DamianG

The price is the same whether you buy before or onboard. The only discount is the usual 5%/7.5%  for peninsular members. 

Internet is through satellite as is not the same speeds as at home. 

Starlink is being rolled out on all P&O cruise ships soon, which will massively improve onboard Wi-Fi. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Thanks, are those the on board prices as they are the same as paying pre-cruise? I'm trying to ascertain if there is any advantage (i.e., discount) buying in advance (like there used to be)?

No advantage pre-booking.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Landon90 said:

The price is the same whether you buy before or onboard. The only discount is the usual 5%/7.5%  for peninsular members. 

Internet is through satellite as is not the same speeds as at home. 

Starlink is being rolled out on all P&O cruise ships soon, which will massively improve onboard Wi-Fi. 

Unfortunately no definition of soon the statement issued by Carnival only mentions plans to rollout, so could be sometime yet given the expenditure needed to rollout Starlink on each ship.

“Fleet roll-out of Starlink began in December 2022 with Carnival Cruise Line and AIDA Cruisesships, with plans to expand Starlink to several of the company's other world-class cruise brands, which include Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn, P&O Cruises (Australia), Costa Cruises, P&O Cruises (UK) and Cunard.”

https://www.carnivalplc.com/news-releases/news-release-details/carnival-corporation-expands-next-generation-wi-fi-connectivity