Hair Conditioner

Yes, it is a "2-in-1 conditioning shampoo". If your hair "needs" hair conditioner to untangle and soften your hair, then you should bring your own conditioner. If you are in a regular suite, then there is a proper conditioner in the bathroom. But not in any of the "lower cabin types". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holidayforever2 said:

Do they have Hair Conditioner in the Cabin Bathroom , I am doing hand luggage only when I fly , if they do will be one less thing I have to take . And 

If you bring your own, you are limited to 3 oz. Best just to use the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner provided by the cruise line. We do. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1

As far as I know, they are phasing out the shampoo/conditioner and just have shampoo.

Whether or not that's a permanent change or just a supply issue remains to be seen.  But just shampoo on the Star in February.

19 minutes ago, julig22 said:

As far as I know, they are phasing out the shampoo/conditioner and just have shampoo.

Whether or not that's a permanent change or just a supply issue remains to be seen.  But just shampoo on the Star in February.

We had the combo on the Epic 2 weeks ago. Could have just been a supply chain issue in Feb  🤷‍♂️

Can only speak to recent Prima Haven.  The pump shampoo and conditioner are back to the L brand that I can't spell.  Familiar with it from past and seemed off, I reported at the time what brand it actually seemed like but do not recall now.

I could not tell difference between the two.  Also a bit watered down but not as bad as at a IHG hotel.

11 hours ago, julig22 said:

It was a combined shampoo / conditioner on the Encore two weeks ago. 

12 hours ago, dexddd said:

Can only speak to recent Prima Haven.  The pump shampoo and conditioner are back to the L brand that I can't spell.  Familiar with it from past and seemed off, I reported at the time what brand it actually seemed like but do not recall now.

I could not tell difference between the two.  Also a bit watered down but not as bad as at a IHG hotel.

L'Occitane. Love that brand but did not like whatever "flavor" (ie, scent) they had on there Prima. They must have gotten a good deal on it because, ugh. 

On 5/1/2023 at 4:59 PM, jimsig said:

We had the combo on the Epic 2 weeks ago. Could have just been a supply chain issue in Feb  🤷‍♂️

The container was actually labeled as shampoo, not shampoo/conditioner so seemed to be a more permanent addition.  There was another discussion earlier when someone noticed that their container had been topped off with clear shampoo, rather than the usually cloudy mix.  I guess time will tell.

• Like 1