Oasis pulling into Port Canaveral now?

It is our fourth medical emergency of the week. We had two go off in ambulances when we came into port Canaveral earlier in the week. We left Nassau late yesterday because someone had to be taken off right as we were due to leave. Only supposed to be here in port Canaveral for a short time but already here longer than expected. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

It is our fourth medical emergency of the week. We had two go off in ambulances when we came into port Canaveral earlier in the week. We left Nassau late yesterday because someone had to be taken off right as we were due to leave. Only supposed to be here in port Canaveral for a short time but already here longer than expected. 

I'm not surprised I must say. 

Leaving port now. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rolloman said:

Total of 5 medical evacs in the past 8 days on Mariner...not sure what they are going to do about this trend? Mandatory stress test prior to boarding?

Somehow, someway maybe people should have to prove they're fit to sail definitely. Accidents can happen of course but if you run a red light you're bound to hit someone.....if you know what I mean. 

5 hours ago, Mapleleafforever said:

In all our cruises I've never seen so many super large people, elderly people, super large elderly people, people with mobility issues, and mobility scooters onboard. 

We gave up on the elevators on day 4 and our cabin is on deck 8 while we had all our meals on deck 17........so that's saying something. 

I'll do a proper review after we get home. 

Too funny, we are also on deck 8 and have eaten the majority of our meals on deck 17. 

• Haha 1