BON VOYAGE Coral Princess World Cruisers 2023

36 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Officially started in Brisvegas today? I thought it started in Auckland last week or Sydney on Sunday.  Stu do not believe anything those Queenslanders tell you, they win a State of Origin Rugby League game and claim the world cruise as well

👹image.png.c5aaa32fa989cbcd6a720780b1d4af06.png

I know you love your Queensland travels. Beautiful warm winter weather.  Where is your talented granddaughter working now?  

5 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

I know you love your Queensland travels. Beautiful warm winter weather.  Where is your talented granddaughter working now?  

The weather on that recent deck cam photo looks feral.

3 minutes ago, arxcards said:

The weather on that recent deck cam photo looks feral.

Ahh BUT you should see it now, we had to welcome the southerners with familiar weather, then let them have the good stuff to make them realise the WC is beginning.😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Ahh BUT you should see it now, we had to welcome the southerners with familiar weather, then let them have the good stuff to make them realise the WC is beginning.😝

Yes still summer dress during the day on the Gold Coast!  

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Officially started in Brisvegas today? I thought it started in Auckland last week or Sydney on Sunday.  Stu do not believe anything those Queenslanders tell you, they win a State of Origin Rugby League game and claim the world cruise as well

👹image.png.c5aaa32fa989cbcd6a720780b1d4af06.png

Because in the words of Tina Turner. Queensland is simply the best 😇😁

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NSWP said:

We await the VLOGER’s rolling out their stuff. Most still unpacking I suppose.

🧳

I hope they are enjoying cruising the Queensland Coast and having fun catching up with cruising friends.  Are most of the passengers Aussies and Kiwis?

(I’ll never forget the fun charter full of Aussies (1 Kiwi) from Hawaii to Sydney.  I’d love to experience that again.)

4 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I hope they are enjoying cruising the Queensland Coast and having fun catching up with cruising friends.  Are most of the passengers Aussies and Kiwis?

(I’ll never forget the fun charter full of Aussies (1 Kiwi) from Hawaii to Sydney.  I’d love to experience that again.)

I reckon 99% Aussies and Kiwis.

6 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

I think this could be the Coral Princess first time to Komodo island and this also could be the first? cruise ship from Australia to stop at Komodo island since the island re-opened to cruise ships.

It's not the first. A friend was on an Australia to Singapore cruise on one of the luxury lines late last year that stopped at Komodo Island. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Of the bigger ships, Westerdam was also there in January on her relocation from Sydney to Singapore.

I try to keep an eye out for those medium ships passing through as they often have good itineraries.  I'd love to do Singapore to Sydney or visa versa again, with land travel in Singapore.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I try to keep an eye out for those medium ships passing through as they often have good itineraries.  I'd love to do Singapore to Sydney or visa versa again, with land travel in Singapore.

Singapore isn't really big enough to do much land travel, other than day trips to various parts, and the MRT pretty well covers the whole island now. Unless, of course, you're thinking of going up into Malaysia for your land travel.

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

Singapore isn't really big enough to do much land travel, other than day trips to various parts, and the MRT pretty well covers the whole island now. Unless, of course, you're thinking of going up into Malaysia for your land travel.

No sorry I call Singapore land travel (any travel not on a ship).

• Like 1

Sounds like you are all having a good time! 😁  Komodo Dragons & Pink Beaches - how fantastic & magical! Looking forward to joining the Ship on the Dubai to London Leg.

We will be in Dubai on 24/6 to join you on 26/6.  Not sure of our actual boarding time as yet, probably get to Port about 12pm & hopefully will let us on asap!

I have our Pirate Hats ready for the day! See you all real soon! 

• Like 1