Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

At 1105 they came around offering coffee or tea. Not many people looking for caffeine at that time.

A couple of times people even cams and crossed our row to get to the bathroom on the other side. This one stepped on my foot.

IMG_2539.jpeg

Fortunately turbulence is coming up and the seatbelt sign is going to come back up.

Well the seatbelt sign isn’t stopping them. But it’s about 1 at at time instead of 3-4. The FA tried to stop one guy but nothing was stopping him.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

This guy from the aisle behind me almost face planted going to the bathroom. He got his foot caught on his bag handle under his seat and the only thing that saved him was the FA’s seat

Actually…its the same guy who didn’t listen to the flight attendant when she told him not to go to the bathroom during the turbulence.

• Like 12
  • Haha 3

The guy next to me has a little bit of a Bo problem. It’s not constant but every now and then you get that whiff of locker room after football practice. I’m guessing he got an early start and skipped the shower. Not a good way to go. Hopefully when we part ways the o stays with the b.

• Like 1
  • Haha 28

After landing we were told the company that buses us to the terminal is on strike and they have to take us one bus at a time. 50 people at a time. And I’m in the back of the plane. So we’re all caught up. And I’ve been here for 40 minutes waiting to get off of the plane.

IMG_2564.jpeg

• Like 7