Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

31 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I bet you're pretty careful about checking reflective surfaces in your pics.😉

Not that I never slip up. A year ago I took a straight shot from across the street. Thought I was good. I get home click on the picture…zoom in. Clear shot of me in the store front across the street. I email cc. They remove it for me. They’ve done that for me several times. They’ve been very good about that.

• Like 11

After i turn that corner this older lady all bundled up in a hoodie gets in front of me and says the people in front of me were holding her place. I recognize her. I noticed her eating in the buffet alone the other day. It stood out because she was eating with chopsticks and i didn’t even know those were available outside of the Teppanyaki and sushi. I remember walking back through like an hour later and she was still sitting in the same spot eating alone.  She’s clearly freezing. I tell her go sit inside and I’ll let her back in front of me.

The people in front of me ask “did she talk you into keeping her spot?” I said no I offered it. “She did the same thug to us. We told her no. She said she’d get in behind us. She did the same thing at the comedy club yesterday.”

Whatever. It’s cold out here. I know what it’s like to never have anyone to hold a spot for you. I’m holding the spot for her.

When got close to the front I let her back in. She was very happy and didn’t get much food. 

I however loaded up. Not sure it was worth a 30 minute wait though. 

IMG_7505.jpeg

• Like 30

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

After i turn that corner this older lady all bundled up in a hoodie gets in front of me and says the people in front of me were holding her place. I recognize her. I noticed her eating in the buffet alone the other day. It stood out because she was eating with chopsticks and i didn’t even know those were available outside of the Teppanyaki and sushi. I remember walking back through like an hour later and she was still sitting in the same spot eating alone.  She’s clearly freezing. I tell her go sit inside and I’ll let her back in front of me.

The people in front of me ask “did she talk you into keeping her spot?” I said no I offered it. “She did the same thug to us. We told her no. She said she’d get in behind us. She did the same thing at the comedy club yesterday.”

Whatever. It’s cold out here. I know what it’s like to never have anyone to hold a spot for you. I’m holding the spot for her.

When got close to the front I let her back in. She was very happy and didn’t get much food. 

I however loaded up. Not sure it was worth a 30 minute wait though. 

IMG_7505.jpeg

That's why you're a Saint..... Greg! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 23
  • Haha 3

The Pope would be proud of you Saint Greg!

20 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

What kind of possible design does a Barista leave on a cappuccino ordered by the Pope?  A 😇, pearly gates perhaps?

Jesus? 😁

image.png.78086644f8def7c4888ac5af6643b6f2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not that I never slip up. A year ago I took a straight shot from across the street. Thought I was good. I get home click on the picture…zoom in. Clear shot of me in the store front across the street. I email cc. They remove it for me. They’ve done that for me several times. They’ve been very good about that.

I have never posted a picture, but only CC can remove it? Crazy if true. Better have TravelBlueBird email to remove your picture lol

27 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

After i turn that corner this older lady all bundled up in a hoodie gets in front of me and says the people in front of me were holding her place. I recognize her.

She may have difficulty standing, but, I would think it’s difficult holding a spot behind you for someone. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I take pics of furniture and décor for an online auction company and I need to be careful about not including a reflection of myself in the pic of a mirrored table lamp for example. Don't want to have ninjacat123 up for sale at the auction😅

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

what about the pics on the wall of the post office?

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, jayjay10704 said:

Overall what do you think of this ship & the quality of the food?
How does it compare to NCL or Royal?

I've been on many cruises & love it, but all on NCL & Royal Caribbean.
My very first cruise was on Carnival & it was so bad I didn't cruise again for 11 years. I am giving it another shot after 22 years...hope it's gotten better!
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

But apparently he can't avoid Patti and her camera 🙂

Garlic! 

And with his permission, not to be shared here.

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2