Sparkling Water With Classic Drinks

colingu

7 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I have gotten fresh margarita before.  Also tipped.  Forget pool bar way to busy for them but if you hit sunset at right time might be a chance.  I made my own one time.  I just asked for a glass of tequila and triple sec.  And 2 whole limes 

It was at sailaway and super busy.

48 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Great idea.  I heard margaritas made with Florida Key limes are the best. Not sure what the  difference is.

Key limes are not as tart and not as acid overall in simple terms.  I use to use them all the time when living down in Miami    It’s not super pronounced overall but if you put a reg key lime pie next to one made with the normal ones you find everywhere there is a big difference. 

• Like 1

Wait a second. This is my first time on Celebrity but I've sailed lots on other cruise lines. 

I didn't book a drink package at all. Is anything included? Water? Tea? Coffee? Juice? Do you HAVE to choose a drink package? I'll probably get 2 glasses of wine the whole cruise and hubby won't get anything alcoholic. Our two boys would drink juice the whole time...

In the Oceanview buffet, tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade and a juice drink and milk are all complimentary. Bottled water, sodas and regular juices are not. In the dining rooms and restaurants, coffee, tea, iced tea and milk are complimentary. Juices, sodas and any alcoholic drinks, bottled water and sodas are not.

You don't need a package. We don't drink alchohol so never get a package and do just fine. It's must cheaper, even if you drink a few sodas or a couple of glasses of wine, not to get a package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

Tea coffee iced tea and orange juice is included. Don't bother with drinks package just pay as you go or bring a bottle of your favorite wine onboard 

I've never brought my own wine onboard. I might just do that this time... Good suggestion!

• Like 1

Sneaking this question in, and hoping for your kindness..

We have the classic drink package from an AI offer a long time ago - rebooked to Sept this year.

New to Celebrity .  I probably drink more diet soda than alcohol.  Do I pay an upcharge, or full price for say a Diet Coke?

And yes, I will probably bring some on board myself.

Edited by ColoradoMom!!

On 6/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, ladyjade3 said:

I've never brought my own wine onboard. I might just do that this time... Good suggestion!

It is my understanding that each person over the age of 18, can bring on 2 bottles each.

1 hour ago, ColoradoMom!! said:

We have the classic drink package from an AI offer a long time ago - rebooked to Sept this year.

New to Celebrity .  I probably drink more diet soda than alcohol.  Do I pay an upcharge, or full price for say a Diet Coke?

I do not think you can bring soda on board with Celebrity.  I know you can bring 2 bottles of wine per person over the age of 18.  You may want to double check the soda.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoMom!! said:

Diet Coke/soda is included with the classic drink package - there's no need to bring any onboard yourself.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, ladyjade3 said:

Remember it is two bottles of wiine per passenger over 21 years of age if sailing out of US ports.  I do not know if the age limit is the same or is lower for Europe.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ccqueenanne said:

Diet Coke/soda is included with the classic drink package - there's no need to bring any onboard yourself.

Thank you!  I thought - well gosh it should be - but also thought maybe they wanted me to buy the zero proof package - so I wasn't sure.  This is great news!!

• Like 1

Have cruised over 25 times with HAL and Princess and have had no issues with sparkling water on board. This is first Celebrity cruise and have the classic package, Can I buy bottles of Pellegrino in Ft Lauderdale and take them on board?

4 hours ago, smithmlmx said:

Have cruised over 25 times with HAL and Princess and have had no issues with sparkling water on board. This is first Celebrity cruise and have the classic package, Can I buy bottles of Pellegrino in Ft Lauderdale and take them on board?

Yes I get mine from Walgreens the evening before boarding ship, however last couple of cruises they have been  low in stock so you may want to try Publix or winn dixie.