Symphony of the seas. On now

Hi

On this ship now.  Boarded in Rome.  I leaned and first experienced this.  Passengers who board in Barcelona get first priority for My time. Shows, specialty  restaurants and excursion.  The lady confirmed it in excursion.  Guest Service got an earful last night.  Unacceptable and not OK.   They had to go the back way and had me speak with each manager to get it solved.   Rome Passengers should have equal access to it.   Slots were all filled in Rome and I got on early. 

• Like 1

Do you still have the opportunity of prebooking through the planner in advance? I booked the shows weeks in advance but I boarded in Barcelona.

On my Symphony cruise last month my prepaid Chops dinner reservation disappeared from the app and had to be rebooked on the day. They then tried to charge me again and I ended up battling it with customer services desk .

Hi

After I gave them an earful and spoke to management in each department,  they were able to get me the excursions, I wanted in Spain and France.  They arranged my last night in Chops and paid for it or comp it.  They are aware of it, which is sad.  I spoke to management about it and they blamed it on the computer system.  I wish I researched the issues they had with 2 embarkation points so I can be prepared for it.  I was livid after I found out.  Thank God, I packed the Ativan.   

I prebooked as much of the mytime dining before I boarded.  I got 2 out of the 7 days.  Rest of the days had no availability.   I got in to Hiro, Flight-Dare to Dream, and Hairspray.  Not sure if I am missing a show

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thefer said:

Hi

After I gave them an earful and spoke to management in each department,  they were able to get me the excursions, I wanted in Spain and France.  They arranged my last night in Chops and paid for it or comp it.  They are aware of it, which is sad.  I spoke to management about it and they blamed it on the computer system.  I wish I researched the issues they had with 2 embarkation points so I can be prepared for it.  I was livid after I found out.  Thank God, I packed the Ativan.   

I prebooked as much of the mytime dining before I boarded.  I got 2 out of the 7 days.  Rest of the days had no availability.   I got in to Hiro, Flight-Dare to Dream, and Hairspray.  Not sure if I am missing a show

Ice show, something like 1976. Pretty cool drones

1 hour ago, twangster said:

While it's well known here on CC that doesn't make it any easier to discover this once you board in Rome.  I hope you are able to still enjoy your cruise despite this shortcoming.  

They joined before me

Edited by John&LaLa