E Mail Address

CHEZMARYLOU

25 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Am I the only one who emailed (days ago) and has not gotten a response?  I didn’t even get a canned “thank you for your message” response. 

I just got one a couple of hours ago.  Must have been Monday or Tuesday that I sent. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Am I the only one who emailed (days ago) and has not gotten a response?  I didn’t even get a canned “thank you for your message” response. 

I didn’t get any response until their request for a time to call. 

Based on the posts here, they appear to be going in reverse order, with more recent emails getting responses before the earlier emails. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spurs Fans said:

Totally agree. 

Maybe to reiterate how choose one: disappointed, concerned, upset you are.  Also that if this downgraded menu is implemented you :  cancel your existing booking unless or never book again and move up  to Carnival.

I finally recieved a response - seems to be somewhat a standard response in that the regarding line had "Eclipse July 5 2020

hank you for taking the time to contact the Executive Offices at Celebrity Cruises. I am pleased to have this opportunity to respond on behalf of The Executive Team.

We are currently testing a few new additions to the main dining room menu on the EQ. It’s important to note that 3 items were removed and 3 were added. The number of items on the menu remains the same.  We continue to provide 14 different menus on rotation based on the length on the voyage. We continue to provide guest favorites on rotation (example, prime rib, escargot, NY strip steak . Etc...). Complementary lobster tails are still available on chic night.  Our goal is to enhance your dining experience and provide you more opportunity to avail premium items every day of the cruise.  We continue to offer a great variety of choices. 

In lieu of your inquiries on recent changes on Celebrity Equinox MDR menu changes, please refer to the answers below:

1)      Is there now going to be a charge for a filet, lobster and surf & turf.  Will filet and lobster be served still on the regular menu at no charge at some time during the cruise?

Answer: Yes, New redesigned Main Dining Room (MDR) menus
o       New Menu layout 
o       7 apps, 7 entrees, 7 desserts. This includes the reduction of 2 apps and 1 entrée and the addition of Premium Items for charge. Lobster $16.99, Surf and Turf $34.99, Filet Mignon $19.99.

2)      it is reported that the classics of shrimp cocktail and salmon are not being offered every evening. 

Answer:
o We continue to provide 14 different menus on rotation based on the length on the voyage.
o We continue to provide guest favorites on rotation ( example, prime rib, escargot, NY strip steak . Etc...)

While these changes have been made with the positive intention of helping us improve service efficiencies, reduce waste, and keep in line with other cruise brands, we do understand your concerns regarding the impact they may have on your upcoming sailings.  This is still a pilot menu, based on our guest’s feedback, this menu might, or might not be the same. We'll need to be closest to your sailing to get more information.

Ms. *********, we truly value your additional input regarding the areas of service that we could improve upon. We are always challenging ourselves to perfect the onboard experience, and, with your help as our partners, we will rise to the occasion.

Sincerely,

Aurora Godfrey
Celebrity Cruises
Executive Office
305-614-1343
ExecutiveOffice@celebrity.com

11 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

I finally recieved a response - seems to be somewhat a standard response in that the regarding line had "Eclipse July 5 2020

hank you for taking the time to contact the Executive Offices at Celebrity Cruises. I am pleased to have this opportunity to respond on behalf of The Executive Team.

We are currently testing a few new additions to the main dining room menu on the EQ. It’s important to note that 3 items were removed and 3 were added. The number of items on the menu remains the same.  We continue to provide 14 different menus on rotation based on the length on the voyage. We continue to provide guest favorites on rotation (example, prime rib, escargot, NY strip steak . Etc...). Complementary lobster tails are still available on chic night.  Our goal is to enhance your dining experience and provide you more opportunity to avail premium items every day of the cruise.  We continue to offer a great variety of choices. 

In lieu of your inquiries on recent changes on Celebrity Equinox MDR menu changes, please refer to the answers below:

1)      Is there now going to be a charge for a filet, lobster and surf & turf.  Will filet and lobster be served still on the regular menu at no charge at some time during the cruise?

Answer: Yes, New redesigned Main Dining Room (MDR) menus
o       New Menu layout 
o       7 apps, 7 entrees, 7 desserts. This includes the reduction of 2 apps and 1 entrée and the addition of Premium Items for charge. Lobster $16.99, Surf and Turf $34.99, Filet Mignon $19.99.

2)      it is reported that the classics of shrimp cocktail and salmon are not being offered every evening. 

Answer:
o We continue to provide 14 different menus on rotation based on the length on the voyage.
o We continue to provide guest favorites on rotation ( example, prime rib, escargot, NY strip steak . Etc...)

While these changes have been made with the positive intention of helping us improve service efficiencies, reduce waste, and keep in line with other cruise brands, we do understand your concerns regarding the impact they may have on your upcoming sailings.  This is still a pilot menu, based on our guest’s feedback, this menu might, or might not be the same. We'll need to be closest to your sailing to get more information.

Ms. *********, we truly value your additional input regarding the areas of service that we could improve upon. We are always challenging ourselves to perfect the onboard experience, and, with your help as our partners, we will rise to the occasion.

Sincerely,

Aurora Godfrey
Celebrity Cruises
Executive Office
305-614-1343
ExecutiveOffice@celebrity.com

I agree, this appears to be a form letter.  In the recent past, I have had email and phone conversations with Aurora Godfrey and found her to be honest and as open as she possibly could be while maintaining a professional response.  She DID 'get things done' for me.  The menu criticisms changes would be beyond her pay grade but IMO this response seems to fully explain that this menu concern is subject to change.  Doesn't help those presently or soon to be on board while they continue to receive blowback, so we'll have to wait and see if those changes are forthcoming.

• Like 1

I got a response yesterday as well with an invitation to call.  I plan to call today.  I’m really concerned about being charged for the fillet as it may well be the only safe food for me some nights due to my allergies.