E Mail Address

CHEZMARYLOU

Guest 4-2-N-8
3 hours ago, cw2go said:

Respectfully, you're not going to understand this "Gripe Session" because you can't/don't relate. After only one sailing within your suite class, you lack the experience to compare. Many Celebrity cruisers have always, in years past, had a fabulous dining experience in the MDR. Majority have never paid 40k for what you consider "superb" to sail the Caribbean.

Botton line: It's another cutback and many are unhappy. 

Patty 

While I can appreciate that, I am looking for a possible canary in the coal mine.

I've followed enough threads on this forum to recognize changes have often been swift and widespread.

I just need to know if in about ten weeks they'll have menus of hot dogs, kosher or otherwise, as replacement for everything else.

Basically, do I pack my charcoal grill and three gallons of lighter fluid for barbecuing or not? This stuff is bulky and heavy to carry around, let alone unnecessarily redundant (and possibly dangerous) unless needed.

Besides, I want a chance to gripe, too.

🦖

Edited by 4-2-N-8

1 hour ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

While I can appreciate that, I am looking for a possible canary in the coal mine.

I've followed enough threads on this forum to recognize changes have often been swift and widespread.

I just need to know if in about ten weeks they'll have menus of hot dogs, kosher or otherwise, as replacement for everything else.

Basically, do I pack my charcoal grill and three gallons of lighter fluid for barbecuing or not? This stuff is bulky and heavy to carry around, let alone unnecessarily redundant (and possibly dangerous) unless needed.

🦖

Pack C rations aka MRE. Easier to pack and not on Celebritys prohibited items list. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

🦖

Absolutely!

Once your butler gets the grill hot, I'll stop by. 😁 

Can't wait to relax on your balcony and enjoy a good meal. 🌭

BTW ~ Less than 10 weeks!  🇬🇷

Patty 

No response to my email but did get this in response to messinger. 

Hi there, thank you for your reply. Celebrity Cruises is constantly reviewing our competitive environment and this adjustments positions us in line with our competitors. We thank you for your feedback, your input will be shared with the proper teams.

Seen by Celebrity Cruises
You sent
In my opinion Celebrity was always a step above. What lines do you envision as your competitors? Do you want to be Royal Caribbean, or Carnival? If so, you just lost us as cruisers. Please feel free to share my input with your team. In the mean time I'm looking at other lines after our Equinox cruise for the reason state. Who knows where you and I will land but I feel Celebrity is taking 5 steps back wards to position in line with your competitor and I don't like it..

Sent 1m ago

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

4 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Hi there, thank you for your reply. Celebrity Cruises is constantly reviewing our competitive environment and this adjustments positions us in line with our competitors. We thank you for your feedback, your input will be shared with the proper teams.

Enter
33 PM

You sent

In my opinion Celebrity was always a step above. What lines do you envision as your competitors? Do you want to be Royal Caribbean, or Carnival? If so, you just lost us as cruisers. Please feel free to share my input with your team. In the mean time I'm looking at other lines after our Equinox cruise for the reason state. Who knows where you and I will land but I feel Celebrity is taking 5 steps back wards to position in line with your competitor and I don't like it..

Sent 1m ago

Good to know they only try to meet their competitors, not exceed them

Besides Princess, who do they consider their competitors? 🤔

• Like 1

Omg, who is monitoring their social media accounts?  I’m trying to think of a worse reply.  Certainly does not inspire confidence that Celebrity wants to be a cut above.  We’ve been lurking for a while, as our last cruise pre-COVID was fabulous.  Really starting to re-think Celebrity as our back in the pool cruise.

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

You sent

Sent 1m ago

'and this adjustments positions us in line with our competitors'

Apparently they don't use Grammarly...or anything like it...lol.

I sent an email in.  I’m really concerned about this.  I have food allergies and filet mignon is/was the safe entree I could have in the event that nothing else is safe.  I recently shopped around and we paid more to sail with Celebrity that we would have with Princess or Carnival.  I feel like we’ve already paid the upcharge for those steaks in our higher fare!  We also thought we were buying an experience where we wouldn’t be nickel and dimed.  Yet here we are.  😞

• Like 1

You may forward you emails to this email address from their SEC filing. Does not hurt to try. 

This is Laura’s Royal Caribbean email. Likely forwards to her new address since within the same parent company.

lhodges@rccl.com

I emailed Celebrity Executive Offices today.  I just received a reply from them that they would like to talk to me  about the dining room changes.  I am to respond to them with a phone number and best time for a call.  I am impressed, it was not a canned response.  I will respond and await a call!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bjahil47 said:

I emailed Celebrity Executive Offices today.  I just received a reply from them that they would like to talk to me  about the dining room changes.  I am to respond to them with a phone number and best time for a call.  I am impressed, it was not a canned response.  I will respond and await a call!  

Please mention the lack of Maine lobster despite royal Caribbean and carnival recently changing to Maine

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

I've had the same experience. Glad you are going to have the opportunity to represent CC. 

12 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

What email did you use? I never got a response!

On 6/19/2023 at 3:27 PM, CHEZMARYLOU said:
On 6/19/2023 at 7:24 PM, Altamar said:

I just emailed the executive office regarding the changes made to the menu on our upcoming June 24,2023 , equinox sailing. Not happy.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:01 AM, Spurs Fans said:

I sent an email as well. 

On 6/20/2023 at 9:09 AM, CHEZMARYLOU said:

For all the good it will do, I just emailed Celebrity. Thanks for the email address.

Did any of you get responses?