UH OH - site down for maintenance

julig22

I'm not holding my breath in the hopes they've improved their communications either. They are masters at incomplete, inaccurate, contradictory, and inconsistent communication. Every large corporation has that to some degree, but NCL is especially good at it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, omahabob said:

I'm not holding my breath in the hopes they've improved their communications either. They are masters at incomplete, inaccurate, contradictory, and inconsistent communication. Every large corporation has that to some degree, but NCL is especially good at it.

They really need to take some lessons from Apple.

I'm actually glad they were doing maintenance.  Earlier today my cruise said "Default Voyage Name" instead of the cruise name and when I went to click into it, it said "Page not found".  Since my cruise has already been canceled once, the heart skipped a couple of beats until I realized the whole site was having problems.

11 hours ago, vacation44 said:

I hope they will put back seeing the whole price before registration. 

It was an interesting move when many sites (sometimes due to law suits, but still) seem to be going more transparent with pricing.

At least for now, I go to 3rd party sites to do price checking since most don't require you to fill out all of the info before getting the grand total and breakdowns.  Eventually, I'm sure NCL will close that loop-hole.

That's a default 403 error response page. Doesn't mean it's permanent. 403 is a forbidden access error. All of the member areas are down, and they require authenticated access, so a 403 error is automatic when you try to access them.

Uh-Oh.  Getting a #503 access error (Linux / Chromium OS) and Android too, page didn't load properly.   It was down overnight for a brief planned maintenance and did come back up earlier, apparently not.  

Surely not helpful, hey ... Miami, anyone at the IT Help desk on duty.  Too busy, perhaps, with the Escape at PC ?? 

PXL_20230626_000410497.jpg

• Like 1