Azamara doubles savings for loyalty members

Host Jazzbeau

7 minutes ago, laurieb said:

the cruise I priced is 10,292 US no loyalty numbers, 9304 US one loyalty number and 8317 US for both numbers.  So at least some of them are working

Where do you put the loyalty numbers. I couldn’t see anywhere to add the numbers at all. 

The issue I have is we seem to only have one loyalty number assigned solely to me. 

Using our previous number (we had to create a new account due to the new website issues) we were able to secure the discount for both of us. 

Any idea if I can assign my wife to my number and or how she gets herself a new number ?

I can see me raising a webform query with Azamara and them replying in 3 weeks…… just after the offer has ended !!

Regards

2 minutes ago, Billy Butlin said:

The issue I have is we seem to only have one loyalty number assigned solely to me. 

Using our previous number (we had to create a new account due to the new website issues) we were able to secure the discount for both of us. 

Any idea if I can assign my wife to my number and or how she gets herself a new number ?

I can see me raising a webform query with Azamara and them replying in 3 weeks…… just after the offer has ended !!

Regards

Your wife needs a separate number in order for her to be part of the loyalty program.  If you both have previously cruised with Azamara you both have your own numbers.  are you using a travel agent<  If so they can look both numbers up; if not, you will need to contact  Azamara.  Loyalty@Azamara.com

44 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Where do you put the loyalty numbers. I couldn’t see anywhere to add the numbers at all. 

I believe if you are logged into Azamara yours should be attached to anything you look up.  Hopefully when you enter both traveler's emails, their number would then be attached to the booking.  But, I don't know if it's the same in all countries.  Your daughter can enter both when looking into a cruise

Edited by laurieb

I note it is working for you in $. Maybe the issue is £ or maybe it’s the cruise I’m looking at or maybe it’s no longer recognising our numbers. Who knows but it’s frustrating 

RE 2025 prices. To be fair, we are being rocked by massive inflation, it is a given that prices will go up. Oil prices, god bless politics, are not going down. And all cruise lines had to have lost a huge amount of revenue from almost two years of covid shut down. Companies are in business to make money, not lose money by being nice to us. I'm certainly not happy about price rises, but I do understand why they are happening. All that said, invariably there have been price drops around Black Friday November, there has been a double upgrade sale following Labor Day weekend for years, random price drops around my birthday in January (management seems to understand how special I really am). I dare say that for more than 5 years, my final payments have never been what I had agreed to  pay when I booked the cruises. I have no plans for 2025, yes, I'm gagging at the prices I'm seeing, but if the past is any predictor, I suspect I will enjoy booking several cruises that I currently cannot afford.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, laurieb said:

I believe if you are logged into Azamara yours should be attached to anything you look up.  Hopefully when you enter both traveler's emails, their number would then be attached to the booking.  But, I don't know if it's the same in all countries.  Your daughter can enter both when looking into a cruise

Thanks

• Like 1

I'm in the UK and a bit confused that I have to put two loyalty numbers in to get a full reduced price. I've never had to do that before. I'm not sure if it's giving me a true price now. If I've booked a cabin before it's always been as a solo cruiser. Perhaps that's the difference?

Phil 

I think if that is the case given the weird new system they need to explain that clearly online, especially with regular bookers/searchers who often did not put in even one loyalty number when searching.  Hopefully it all becomes clear soon!!!

4 hours ago, uktog said:

I think if that is the case given the weird new system they need to explain that clearly online, especially with regular bookers/searchers who often did not put in even one loyalty number when searching.  Hopefully it all becomes clear soon!!!

We are not able to see any promotion prices in the period stated. No difference if logged in or not. 

Well booked a back2back for next year under this offer, it is not always easy when booking anything whether an alleged deal is for real. To the best of my checks I would say I got "what it says on the tin".

I had difficulty trying to do it online so I phoned the office in the UK. It would seem they have opened a new office in Hertfordshire and the young man that dealt with me was very friendly, although obviously still "improving as he goes along".I have booked what I wanted and to a certain extent it is OK. When I go into my bookings only 1 of the cruises is showing although they have been given the same booking ref. Once I go into my account and click on invoices it shows both cruises and the correct finances. I will inform you if it is amended as I have made a query. I hope this makes sense and assists you.

Yesterday we booked the Quest transatlantic Lisbon to Barbados Nov 9th, through a US TA with muuuuch lower pricing. We just feel we need to go on vacation! Anyway, we gave them the thumbs up, it is now booked and we received an email saying because of the US Independence Day sales we snagged a further 20% off.

We are using this cruise simply as transit to Barbados, from where we have other cruise plans, and booked an inside on deck 8. Taking into account our $300 OBC, the cost is little more than an economy (coach) flight with VA. 😉

Edited by hamrag
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, hamrag said:

Yesterday we booked the Quest transatlantic Lisbon to Barbados Nov 9th, through a US TA with muuuuch lower pricing. We just feel we need to go on vacation! Anyway, we gave them the thumbs up, it is now booked and we received an email saying because of the US Independence Day sales we snagged a further 20% off.

We are using this cruise simply as transit to Barbados, from where we have other cruise plans, and booked an inside on deck 8. Taking into account our $300 OBC, the cost is little more than an economy (coach) flight with VA. 😉

Good for you!  In addition to the great price, you'll also adjust to the time change easily and be ready to enjoy more cruising.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wrong thread, I know......BUT, if only the Loyalty department would update our points, we might be able to take advantage of this offer (assuming levels have some bearing)!  We should have nearly 1000 points, but the points under the new account numbers for me and DH both remain at zero.  Received an email a week ago in response to one of the many inquiries I've submitted telling me the Loyalty department is working on it.  I was able to provide proof of points, thankfully.  Now, I guess we just wait.......

Edited by capsplace

3 hours ago, capsplace said:

Wrong thread, I know......BUT, if only the Loyalty department would update our points, we might be able to take advantage of this offer (assuming levels have some bearing)!  We should have nearly 1000 points, but the points under the new account numbers for me and DH both remain at zero.  Received an email a week ago in response to one of the many inquiries I've submitted telling me the Loyalty department is working on it.  I was able to provide proof of points, thankfully.  Now, I guess we just wait.......

Interestingly mine were wrong on the website with zero pints for both of us, but my TA rang to book one of these cruises armed with our loyalty numbers and correct points (I gave her proof of these) and was able to book it with the 20% discount. It’s worth you ringing up to try and book at the discount price.

Edited by Grandma Cruising
  • Like 1