re Elite perks

go fish 44

Elite benefit is either 90 free minutes or 30% discount. You can apply the discount to upgrade from basic to premium also. Each elite member gets those. You don't both have to do the same choice.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, D. B. said:

Thats how I do it................

That is indeed how you have to do it BUT if there is a sale like the Memorial Day sale or July 4 sale on amenities  they won't stack the discounts.  I saved more by canceling my original Elite discount purchase and re-purchasing during the current sale.  Savings was about $30 for a single device on a 7 nighter.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Click said:

That is indeed how you have to do it BUT if there is a sale like the Memorial Day sale or July 4 sale on amenities  they won't stack the discounts.  I saved more by canceling my original Elite discount purchase and re-purchasing during the current sale.  Savings was about $30 for a single device on a 7 nighter.

I did the Same Thing but back when they had a Flash Sale and most Shore Excursions and  Dining packages were also discounted so I did a lot of canceling and rebooking for 5 future cruises.

It saved me a few thousand $.

The only Shore Excursions I could not do this with were ones that were sold out so rebooking was not an option.