What about sports activities?

Travelkid0

What ports are you considering?  I think kayaking has been offered, cave tubing, zip lining.  Check with the Ports of Call boards here.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  Feel free to wander down the main boards page and explore the resources here.  EM

• Like 2

Princess offered a hike up a volcano in Guatemala, Carnival a kayak excursion  (sorry, don't remember where), Norwegian offered a hike in Maine. Each of these cruise lines offered other sporty types of excursions. I've seen scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, and others offered.

54 minutes ago, mammajamma2013 said:

Princess offered a hike up a volcano in Guatemala, Carnival a kayak excursion  (sorry, don't remember where), Norwegian offered a hike in Maine. Each of these cruise lines offered other sporty types of excursions. I've seen scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, and others offered canyoning Slovenia.

Much appreciated...

I guess the best way is to see what shore excursions they might be offering before booking

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Travelkid0 said:

Much appreciated...

I guess the best way is to see what shore excursions they might be offering before booking

Unless you set on using a cruise line excursion you can probably find what you want with greater variety through third-party excursion vendors.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Travelkid0 said:

Much appreciated...

I see that I accidentally included a link to canyoning in Slovenia; didn't notice until now. Sorry for any confusion.