Aqua Class - are classic drinks, wifi, tips always included ? (revised)

mubb14

Hello, I received a "group rate" code from my TA. I guess I wasn't supposed to get it as I got conflicting information from different reps of the TA, but they offered it to me after a long wait. The price was a few hundred dollars cheaper than the rate through the website so I booked it.

I got an A2 aquaclass room on the summit. There was some confusion whether or not that had the all-included. The rep was somewhat confused on the matter and wouldn't commit to saying it does. I booked it anyway, but would like confirmation somehow. The deal isn't as great if it's not included. From reading different sites it didn't seem possible to get an A2 room without it, but maybe there is?  The issue is I don't see it spelled out anywhere. I only see that I've booked an aquaclass room on both the TA site and the Celebrity site. Wondering where I'd look to confirm. It's clear on their verbiage on the main Celebrity site, but there may be some loopholes in the language with special TA rates. 

The hard answer is: no one here can say if it does or if does not.

We do not know how your TA booked the cabins to begin with.

The easy answer is: AI is possibly included as Aqua class always has it included without anyway to purchase a sailing without in that class of cabins.

The best answer includes: request a copy of your invoice to see what the inclusions are OR call back and ask to speak with a manager for the answer AND re-confirm in writing from the TA...

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, mubb14 said:

Hello, I received a "group rate" code from my TA. I guess I wasn't supposed to get it as I got conflicting information from different reps of the TA, but they offered it to me after a long wait. The price was a few hundred dollars cheaper than the rate through the website so I booked it.

I got an A2 aquaclass room on the summit. There was some confusion whether or not that had the all-included. The rep was somewhat confused on the matter and wouldn't commit to saying it does. I booked it anyway, but would like confirmation somehow. The deal isn't as great if it's not included. From reading different sites it didn't seem possible to get an A2 room without it, but maybe there is?  The issue is I don't see it spelled out anywhere. I only see that I've booked an aquaclass room on both the TA site and the Celebrity site. Wondering where I'd look to confirm. It's clear on their verbiage on the main Celebrity site, but there may be some loopholes in the language with special TA rates. 

The TA should be able to supply you the information, only they can tell you.  I have direct contact with my individual TA and only get him when I call and get very clear information, on what is/is not included in anything I sign up for.  

• Thanks 1

You can book an Aqua Class without the All Inclusive perks.  It may be through a Guarantee and closer to the sailing date.  That does make a difference in price.  Check your invoice and it should be indicated. If a deal is too good to be true, then ....

Thank you everyone. I did confirm with Celebrity and it was less painful than I thought it would be. The TA didn't include the codes as they should have, but Celebrity added them for me. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mubb14 said:

Thank you everyone. I did confirm with Celebrity and it was less painful than I thought it would be. The TA didn't include the codes as they should have, but Celebrity added them for me. 

Unusual for Celebrity to alter a TA booking, especially to add elements that have a cost to the TA without their approval...

Hopefully they were just unpacking the inclusions from the bundle that was already there rather than actually adding them...

14 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Unusual for Celebrity to alter a TA booking, especially to add elements that have a cost to the TA without their approval...

Hopefully they were just unpacking the inclusions from the bundle that was already there rather than actually adding them...

There is no cost involved. All Aqua (and group rates) for that matter have All Included by default. They just provided the itemized invoice. 

14 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

There is no cost involved. All Aqua (and group rates) for that matter have All Included by default. They just provided the itemized invoice. 

Which would mean as I suggested, they were probably just unpacking the existing AI elements as they often have to do on regular reservations, rather than adding anything to the booking...

On 8/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, cruiserchuck said:

It is possible to book an A2 category and not get the always included benefits.  I recently did so with a Blue Chip rate.  I would think group rates would include all the benefits, but would be worried if the TA cannot confirm that it does.

You may want to double check your invoice. I just recently also booked a free Aqua class with BCC and it is all inclusive.  Someone else on FB mentioned the same thing.