Drink Package Pre-cruise Sale

You will just have to keep checking the site and if it goes down cancel and rebook the package. You will find that it goes down and up a certain times and there is no logic to it at all, you just have to keep an eye out and act when your at a level you want to pay and if it goes cheaper then all is good.

• Thanks 1

$81 is still too high in my opinion.  Its pretty much 7 drinks to break even unless you are only drinking higher end drinks like martinis and higher end whiskeys.  $71.99 is the sweet spot to me.  Its 6 drinks at that point.

I check mine on the regular.  Lowest I've seen for my upcoming cruise was $62.99.  I've seen it as high as $79.99- so I'll just keep watching.  Today it's $66.99.  I think I can do better and am willing to be patient 😉

1 hour ago, luvbrady said:

I check mine on the regular.  Lowest I've seen for my upcoming cruise was $62.99.  I've seen it as high as $79.99- so I'll just keep watching.  Today it's $66.99.  I think I can do better and am willing to be patient 😉

Why don’t you buy now, if price goes down you can cancel and rebook with the lower price. Glad we are diamond plus so don’t need to buy since we get 5 free drinks .

18 hours ago, George C said:

Why don’t you buy now, if price goes down you can cancel and rebook with the lower price. Glad we are diamond plus so don’t need to buy since we get 5 free drinks .

I actually disagree.  Don't buy if you don't like the price.  If folks all book at the high price, it will never be further discounted, so you'll never get to cancel and rebook.  However, if RCCL has no one buying the package, then it will be forced into a further discount.

Get the crowd into a "no buy" stance and you win the pricing game.  Give in and have the crowd do the same, and you lose.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, George C said:

Still have enough time....  If it were getting closer I probably would.  For now it's just a great reminder of the fun to come