OceanReady Pre-Board Checklist Arrival Status Green Lane, But QR Code States Blue Lane

Retirement2016

We are boarding the Majestic Princess this coming Saturday, 8/19.  Has anyone gotten Green Lane and Blue Lane on their Medallion App?  It has been both green for the last week.  We have our medallions.

Yesterday I received an email to pick my boarding time.  I thought this process was discontinued because I can't find it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

Yesterday I received an email to pick my boarding time.  I thought this process was discontinued because I can't find it.

Yes, we did too and that was our understanding - Princess doesn’t seem to know what’s happening either 🙄.

41 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

We are boarding the Majestic Princess this coming Saturday, 8/19.  Has anyone gotten Green Lane and Blue Lane on their Medallion App?  It has been both green for the last week.  We have our medallions.

Not unusual. The green to turn blue a few days out. It usually turns back green 24 hours before if you’ve done all the check in.

Yes, the arrival groups on the App has been deleted. Go whatever time you want within the times shown on your travel summary.

However, eventually, all Standard guests will be blue lane only, due to pick up at port requirements for the OM.  Unless, they have started that already.

Are you standard, or do you have a beverage package?

14 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Not unusual. The green to turn blue a few days out. It usually turns back green 24 hours before if you’ve done all the check in.

Yes, the arrival groups on the App has been deleted. Go whatever time you want within the times shown on your travel summary.

However, eventually, all Standard guests will be blue lane only, due to pick up at port requirements for the OM.  Unless, they have started that already.

Are you standard, or do you have a beverage package?

We are standard, but we had our medallions mailed to us.  Just received a text from my daughter, who is in the same room, her medallion states Green Line for both QR code and pre-check.

Edited by Retirement2016
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

We are standard, but we had our medallions mailed to us.  Just received a text from my daughter, who is in the same room, her medallion states Green Line for both QR code and pre-check.

That’s good to know, you received your medallions before these changes.

If you have your medallions and were green, you’re ready to go through the green lane.

Ignore the blue, as they are trying to change and update it.  

When you arrive, just show your medallions and tell them your in the green lane.  Just ridiculous they can’t program correctly.

39 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

That’s good to know, you received your medallions before these changes.

If you have your medallions and were green, you’re ready to go through the green lane.

Ignore the blue, as they are trying to change and update it.  

When you arrive, just show your medallions and tell them your in the green lane.  Just ridiculous they can’t program correctly.

Thank you for your suggestion. 

Not a big thing. Have not been asked to see the color on 8 cruises since they put in the system.

Now it is changing to if you have your Medallion or not.

If you have your Medallion and have filled out everything go to green or with medallion.

55 minutes ago, ldtr said:

Not a big thing. Have not been asked to see the color on 8 cruises since they put in the system.

Now it is changing to if you have your Medallion or not.

If you have your Medallion and have filled out everything go to green or with medallion.

I will do as you suggest, thank you.  

FYI, my QR code is blank, neither blue or green.  Oh well, not going to worry, have to start packing.

11 hours ago, Retirement2016 said:

11 hours ago, villauk said:

Yes, we did too and that was our understanding - Princess doesn’t seem to know what’s happening either 🙄.

No doubt these boiler-plate emails are all queued up to go out automatically with the old text and they have not gotten around to stopping them and creating new ones. 

• Like 1

Is anyone else having an issue now with getting their medalions Mailed to them?

We are 22 days out, and you can order Medallions to be mailed up to 13 days out.

Shipping is Included in ours.

I went to order on the app. It keeps giving me an error, try again later message.

Yet it will easily let me click on Pick up on Pier.🤨

I would rather have them Mailed and Not be in Blue lane.

Suggestions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

We are 22 days out, and you can order Medallions to be mailed up to 13 days out.

I went to order on the app. It keeps giving me an error, try again later message.

Suggestions?

One way or another we will all get on the ships!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Suggestions?

I would not believe where it says it could ordered up to 13 days pre-cruise to be mailed out. It takes longer than that from when they mail them out until they arrive.

8 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Suggestions?

Yes, I had the exact same issue for 4 days.  Called customer service and after they offered to upgrade my booking to Premier or book a spa treatment for me, they fixed it!  I am now green lane and the medallions will be mailed to me.

19 minutes ago, cruisers0708 said:

I just logged into my medallion app and my arrival status is now YELLOW.  Previously we were Blue since we pick up medallions at the port.  Our cruise departs next Friday (Crown Princess).  

Anyone know what YELLOW LANE means?

Yesterday I was Green, this morning I'm Blue and my booking was unlinked from my account. And when I try to re-link it doesn't like my booking number. Princess IT messing with stuff again.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cruisers0708 said:

I just logged into my medallion app and my arrival status is now YELLOW.  Previously we were Blue since we pick up medallions at the port.  Our cruise departs next Friday (Crown Princess).  

Don’t touch it, if you had filled out every thing ahead of time.  Many changes have been happening on that App since these last changes.

You should just return to blue, eventually.

I’d just recheck it in a few days and maybe the IT department will be finished with their reprogramming attempts.  JMO

Totally, do not stress over it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, georgemoe said:

Yesterday I was Green, this morning I'm Blue and my booking was unlinked from my account. And when I try to re-link it doesn't like my booking number. Princess IT messing with stuff again.

Do not try to link your booking or reregister, this will complicate things.

Wait and see if it corrects itself.

Just go onto the website and see if your account and booking are correct.  That’s the most important thing. Then leave it alone for a while.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cruisers0708 said:

I just checked my app and I went from GREEN lane which I have been for 6 months to YELLOW LANE!  WTH?

7 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I just checked my app and I went from GREEN lane which I have been for 6 months to YELLOW LANE!  WTH?

Lol…you make me laugh, Susan.

It’s been widely posted last night and today…crazy issues with the App.  Give it a day or two, see if they correct it.  IT is trying to reprogram and it’s causing a lot of errors, color changes on the App, 

I wouldn’t touch it. Thanks for the laugh.  

• Haha 1