When will Allura's itineraries be released?

many cruises

How about soon for the itinerary release and it has been said, about mid May for the Booking release.  Bottom line, it’s right around the corner. Keep in contact with your TA but no one will know how significant the feeding frenzy will be on release day. It was NUTS and setting O records for bookings two years ago. Of course Covid and the first new O ship in over 10 years helped stoke the fires.  
Have fun,

Mauibabes

4 hours ago, pinotlover said:

There is an entire thread on this subject right on the front page. Why do we need two identical threads. 

I suggest this thread be merged with the other Allura thread with over 20 replies.

And I suggest that the other thread be merged with this one since this thread's subject is correct. The other thread had no question mark in the thread's title so the title was quite misleading. I went there to read the update on when Allura itins would be released but only found the OP not providing the date when Allura itineraries would be released, but instead just asking a question.  I was expecting the first post in that other thread to be the date when Allura itins would be released. Punctuation does matter.

Thanks many cruises for including a ? in your thread's title.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fam_Cruise said:

And I suggest that the other thread be merged with this one since this thread's subject is correct. The other thread had no question mark in the thread's title so the title was quite misleading. I went there to read the update on when Allura itins would be released but only found the OP not providing the date when Allura itineraries would be released, but instead just asking a question.  I was expecting the first post in that other thread to be the date when Allura itins would be released. Punctuation does matter.

Thanks many cruises for including a ? in your thread's title.

I have to correct my own post.  The thread I was refrring to was the 2025 Sailings thread. It appears pinotlover may have ben referring to the Oceania Insider, Allura thread which did provide useful information in the first post.  My bad.

4 minutes ago, TonicTraveler said:

Allura itineraries to be released Sept. 13.  2025 through part of 2027 itineraries for all ships to be released Oct. 4.

Are those release dates the dates they are available to browse or to book? Thanks!

2 hours ago, jonthomas said:

very good question...

we are on the ship for sept 13, for allura so will book then....

but for the rest we are on the ship again nov 13, so oct 4 is more than 30 days and wont be able to use the 30 day prior rule...

I have a vague memory of someone mentioning the onboard booking person (I'm so bad at actual titles!) can sometimes pre-book (again, probably wrong word) cruises that are viewable but not bookable. (Whispering to jonthomas: There is also a rockstar onboard which may be useful to you.)

4 hours ago, TonicTraveler said:

Allura itineraries to be released Sept. 13.  2025 through part of 2027 itineraries for all ships to be released Oct. 4.

Not so sure about this. Not typical Oceania protocol. Somewhere in that schedule will be the release of the 2026 ATW along with some Grand Voyages.

I think we’ll see the Allura itinerary before Labor Day. Not long afterwards will be the 26 ATW and GVs. Probably mid month or before.

The Allura is a sister ship to a vessel already sailing that has a plentiful supply of available cabins on near term cruises. Outside of the rush for new with some, it’s entering a competitive marketplace. The “A” Class ships are overall really nice, but even medium term it has to have the itinerary to draw the crowds. That plus facing the headwinds of a grand new SM program that may or may not be popular.

It’s going to be extremely interesting watching the future of Oceania unfold over the next 60 days. 

Where are the A Class going?

Where are the O Class going?

Which ship inherits the ATW?

Which R ships start disappearing first?

We learn all this by mid October or before! The future of Oceania developing before your eyes! 🥂

Not to be a party pooper, but!! There was nothing, in today’s business climate, unusual about the rollout of the Vista. I was on Cruise #4, of what was released as cruise # 9 or so. Personally, I wouldn’t consider a cruise before # 9 or 10? The shipyards are still behind!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TonicTraveler said:

On Vista now.  OCA told me the same yesterday…but she told me Oct.4 was 2025 -2026.  Not long to find out!

• Like 2

My information came from the Oceania Club Ambassador. I’m currently on Marina and the Sept 13 Allura date and Oct 4 date were part of their future cruise presentation. It was not clear if the dates were booking dates or just itinerary release. 

• Like 2

We currently have two threads going,  for two different ships , discussing cancelled ports and shortened port times. Our past three cruises had both of these that were non weather related.

So my question. Is Oceania going to release real accurate cruise itineraries in its up coming release, or will it knowingly print itineraries to lure passengers in, already having plans to cut the itineraries once people board?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pinotlover said:

We currently have two threads going,  for two different ships , discussing cancelled ports and shortened port times. Our past three cruises had both of these that were non weather related.

So my question. Is Oceania going to release real accurate cruise itineraries in its up coming release, or will it knowingly print itineraries to lure passengers in, already having plans to cut the itineraries once people board?

Plus 1.

9 hours ago, jjeffjb said:

My information came from the Oceania Club Ambassador. I’m currently on Marina and the Sept 13 Allura date and Oct 4 date were part of their future cruise presentation. It was not clear if the dates were booking dates or just itinerary release. 

Ok it is not known yet  if these are release dates, or booking dates. We will be on the ship sept 7 to 20 and want to take full advantage of the advantages. 

14 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Ok it is not known yet  if these are release dates, or booking dates. We will be on the ship sept 7 to 20 and want to take full advantage of the advantages. 

Just get a future cruise certificate from the O ambassador, then you have a year to decide on an itinerary and get all the benefits of booking onboard.  

Problem solved.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

I like to book at opening prices and have a FCC to use up.

So, you can use it when the next group of cruises is listed. I'm not seeing where this is a problem.   Also, given the nonstop sales O has been running in the last year, booking at opening prices is not a good strategy if you want the lowest prices.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

Just get a future cruise certificate from the O ambassador, then you have a year to decide on an itinerary and get all the benefits of booking onboard.  

Problem solved.

Speaking of benefits of online booking. Is there a thread dedicated solely to that issue? I have seen things mentioned here and there in various threads but can never find them later. And for the life of me, I’m not sure how the search feature works on this site.  

19 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Speaking of benefits of online booking. Is there a thread dedicated solely to that issue? I have seen things mentioned here and there in various threads but can never find them later. And for the life of me, I’m not sure how the search feature works on this site.  

The search feature leaves much to be desired.  The credit given has varied, so use this as a general guide.

IMG_0613.JPG

Edited by shepherd really

3 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

The search feature leaves much to be desired.  The credit given has varied, so use this as a general guide.

IMG_0613.JPG

Thanks! I guess I’ve seen these while onboard but always seem too much going on when onboard to figure it out and all and make a decision. I’ll hopefully be better prepared now while on next cruise to perhaps do something.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shepherd really said:

Problem solved.

One thing I'm not clear on since I've only booked onboard (not gotten a cert.)...with a FCC are you locked in to the first cruise booked, or do you still have the switch-to-a-different-cruise option? Thanks!

Edit: I just realized the new cancellation policy may affect the fiscal sense of switching...sigh, sometimes not worth the time for the $$ 🙂

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1