$14.95 delivery charge

zumbagold

49 minutes ago, dweeb said:

I just looked.  Chocolate cake is complimentary, along with key Lime pie, and Cheesecake.  The other item available at an additional charge are Jumbo Chocolate cookies @$4.99, SMIZE Ice creams @ $6.00 each,  Assorted flavors.

cake.jpg

Smize.jpg

Cheese.jpg

Thank you!

Very much appreciated.  

Edited by Bgwest
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

If you don't watch all the current movies that come out on DVD then you'll be quite happy with the ones they present to you on the ship. 

Saaayyyyy, I like your avatar! Did you get that done on the ship?

13 hours ago, memoak said:

Don’t you mean casual dining not specialty ?

Yes. You are correct.  Two casual dinings per voyage with the $6660 per person upgrade to Plus, and for only $8881 per person I could upgrade to Premier and get two specialty dinings and unlimited casual dinings for the voyage.  Such a deal.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Thrak said:

Ordering on the TV is the same as ordering on the app. It is not considered "Room Service" for the purpose of the $5 fee. It is, however, using Ocean Now which incurs the one time per voyage fee of $14.99 if you don't have the Plus or Premier plan.

I’m on the Emerald right now and looked on my TV. I can’t find anyway to order food on the TV. Maybe I’m just lame and can’t see it. On previous sailings I’ve done it so I know I used to have the ability. 

I use the ap on my phone and iPad. I don’t have any package so I paid the $15 for ON (19 day sailing). It’s been more limited but I’ve had good food and service. 

I wanted to order a 375ml bottle of gin but the card we used to get in the cabin was not here. In fact I haven’t seen those in a long, long time. It was during my stewards break so I called room service. 15 minute hold got hung up on. Called back but someone came on in 5 min. They can sell me my Bombay ($20) but said they had to add $5 for calling them. When I asked how I was supposed to order it they said I could order from my steward. (Just what he needs…. More to do!). I just ordered it from RS and paid the $28.60. At least they didn’t charge 18% gratuity on the $5 service charge!  And if anyone is wondering where that 18% goes …… here’s a clue: It doesn’t go to the crew. 

When I talked to my steward about this he was really surprised.  He said it made no sense as he would have to do exactly what I did.  Call room service and order it. 

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I’m on the Emerald right now and looked on my TV. I can’t find anyway to order food on the TV. Maybe I’m just lame and can’t see it. On previous sailings I’ve done it so I know I used to have the ability. 

I use the ap on my phone and iPad. I don’t have any package so I paid the $15 for ON (19 day sailing). It’s been more limited but I’ve had good food and service. 

I wanted to order a 375ml bottle of gin but the card we used to get in the cabin was not here. In fact I haven’t seen those in a long, long time. It was during my stewards break so I called room service. 15 minute hold got hung up on. Called back but someone came on in 5 min. They can sell me my Bombay ($20) but said they had to add $5 for calling them. When I asked how I was supposed to order it they said I could order from my steward. (Just what he needs…. More to do!). I just ordered it from RS and paid the $28.60. At least they didn’t charge 18% gratuity on the $5 service charge!  And if anyone is wondering where that 18% goes …… here’s a clue: It doesn’t go to the crew. 

When I talked to my steward about this he was really surprised.  He said it made no sense as he would have to do exactly what I did.  Call room service and order it. 

Thanks for the info!  
I am still very curious that if someone has the premier package, on a ship without Alfredo’s or Gigi’s, if you can order the pizza on the app for no charge.  

Edited by Cruise Raider

8 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Of course - just another example of non-sense from PCL.  There will be 18% baked into the $5 SC.  I have not seen this officially reported from or by PCL, but we can expect that.  I would believe it is also baked into the $15 ON activation fee. 

Also, it was reported that ordering via TV was shut down back around Aug 1 and I don't think we know if that is a permanent move or whether PCL is re-tooling it somehow.  It was a bad move IMO as I don't see the harm or problem.  They should have been able to adjust offerings without taking it down.  Perhaps you might ask the F&B Mgr or someone senior at GS why the TV ordering was removed and if it is coming back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

Of course - just another example of non-sense from PCL.  There will be 18% baked into the $5 SC.  I have not seen this officially reported from or by PCL, but we can expect that.  I would believe it is also baked into the $15 ON activation fee. 

Also, it was reported that ordering via TV was shut down back around Aug 1 and I don't think we know if that is a permanent move or whether PCL is re-tooling it somehow.  It was a bad move IMO as I don't see the harm or problem.  They should have been able to adjust offerings without taking it down.  Perhaps you might ask the F&B Mgr or someone senior at GS why the TV ordering was removed and if it is coming back.

since we are 'post covid' - yeah, right - Princess doesn't want you ordering from your cabin - and will continue until it is all for a cost, except maybe the breakfast hanger... Suites may be the exception with the full mdr menu

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

since we are 'post covid' - yeah, right - Princess doesn't want you ordering from your cabin - and will continue until it is all for a cost, except maybe the breakfast hanger... Suites may be the exception with the full mdr menu

I hear you, but those with smart devices can still order using the App and have delivered to cabin. 

26 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Thanks for the info!  
I am still very curious that if someone has the premier package, on a ship without Alfredo’s or Gigi’s, if you can order the pizza on the app for no charge.  

I wouldn't think so; they only get the casual dining of the ship that they are on; if it doesn't have pizza, then it's Ship out of Luck 😞

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Thats what I was afraid of!  They got rid of ordering on the TV.

If it ain't broke, Why fix it? 🙈 geez

15 minutes ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Thats what I was afraid of!  They got rid of ordering on the TV.

If it ain't broke, Why fix it? 🙈 geez

We liked the menu on the TV as it was large enough for us both to easily see at the same time.

• Like 1