Whats included in the Premium Plus beverage package for Haven users?

justacruiser1

WOW!  I just read through this entire thread and an amazed that this poster has not gotten it yet after so many people explaining it perfectly. We always get the +P package as she likes Vevue and we enjoy letting the bartenders in the haven make us new drinks to try as they have full range of any liquors they have. If you enjoy top shelf liquors then its well worth the price. Yes I could easily find something to drink on the regular menu that I like but I am on vacation and going to enjoy the entire experience. Oh and but the way my bar bill at the each cruise is $0.00 and we drink everything we want, we leave at the end of October for Alaska on the Bliss and will put the bartenders to the test again. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jetact said:

WOW!  I just read through this entire thread and an amazed that this poster has not gotten it yet after so many people explaining it perfectly. We always get the +P package as she likes Vevue and we enjoy letting the bartenders in the haven make us new drinks to try as they have full range of any liquors they have. If you enjoy top shelf liquors then its well worth the price. Yes I could easily find something to drink on the regular menu that I like but I am on vacation and going to enjoy the entire experience. Oh and but the way my bar bill at the each cruise is $0.00 and we drink everything we want, we leave at the end of October for Alaska on the Bliss and will put the bartenders to the test again. 

Are you aware that Veuve is NOT included in the Platinum Plus drink package anymore (except in Le Bistro)?!

• Like 1

Just now, ggTexasGal said:

Are you aware that Veuve is NOT included in the Platinum Plus drink package anymore (except in Le Bistro)?!

That's a change as we had it in the haven last August (2022). Hmmmm I will have to look into that. Thank you for the heads up. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2023 at 12:06 PM, jetact said:

yea maybe you should reread everything too. The venue is not included anymore. Welcome to the changes

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2023 at 2:24 PM, HBCcruiser said:

There are limits. Once you are onboard, the menus will list which types of wines and spirits are included in your specific package. This changes and has even since May 2023. I am attaching the list as of today but note at the bottom that BRANDS MAY VARY BY SHIP AND SEASON.

BevPack.pdf 1.67 MB · 88 downloads

great information - how do we upgrade to the Premium pkg?  can i do that ahead of time or only onboard?

2 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Ahead of time or onboard. It will show up as an option under your Summary (online account). 

thanks for that quick reply - I do not see that as an option as we have the "other pkg" and there is no Upgrade option, just a purchase.  I haven't made final payment yet, but it is due next week.  Maybe it will magically appear at that time.

5 minutes ago, galveston gal said:

thanks for that quick reply - I do not see that as an option as we have the "other pkg" and there is no Upgrade option, just a purchase.  I haven't made final payment yet, but it is due next week.  Maybe it will magically appear at that time.

When you call to make final payment,  you can ask about upgrading to Premium Plus.  I'm sure they will be more than happy to help.

1 minute ago, galveston gal said:

No, it should be on your account but check under Explore and Plan - Beverage packages. We purchased the Free at Sea Plus which included the upgrade. 

19 minutes ago, galveston gal said:

Once logged in, under Offer Upgrades you should find the Premium Plus Upgrade option.  You also have the Free at Sea Plus upgrade option which includes the Premium and a punch of other upgrade for only about $100 more than just the Premium upgrade.

BTW...Are you doing the Prima out of Galveston?  We are on the first date in December.  Also excited that the Escape will be out of Galveston next winter.  

image.thumb.png.112feaf804d5ce86de36a13d989ce545.png

Edited by Liljo22

10 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

Once logged in, under Offer Upgrades you should find the Premium Plus Upgrade option.  You also have the Free at Sea Plus upgrade option which includes the Premium and a punch of other upgrade for only about $100 more than just the Premium upgrade.

BTW...Are you doing the Prima out of Galveston?  We are on the first date in December.  Also excited that the Escape will be out of Galveston next winter.  

image.thumb.png.112feaf804d5ce86de36a13d989ce545.png

Nice visual - at this time there is nothing listed as offer upgrades on my Summary.  It goes straight from Shore Excursions to Dining.  I will keep an eye out.  We already have the free at sea.

We are doing the Prima end of January and have never sailed NCL before.  Trying to get the hang of their system.  😉  We live in Galveston and were scheduled to do that one last year from Galveston to FL but someone..... had a bad medical emergency problem and had to cancel.

I will keep checking back to see if that upgrade pops up.  I would rather do it online than mess with it later.

Nice visual - at this time there is nothing listed as offer upgrades on my Summary.  It goes straight from Shore Excursions to Dining.  I will keep an eye out.  We already have the free at sea.

We are doing the Prima end of January and have never sailed NCL before.  Trying to get the hang of their system.  😉  We live in Galveston and were scheduled to do that one last year from Galveston to FL but someone..... had a bad medical emergency problem and had to cancel.

I will keep checking back to see if that upgrade pops up.  I would rather do it online than mess with it later.

Weird.  Pricing is no different on the ship than online so no issue if you wait other than the time it takes out of your day.  

I am really excited for the renewed emphasis all the lines have for Galveston.  NCL now sailing from there.  RCL sending Oasis class ships.  Carnival sending the Jubilee.  MSC in talks to lease space.  I just wished every 7 day wasn't Cozumel/Roatan/Costa Maya.  At least with NCL you get Harvest Caye which is a easy relaxing private port if you want it to be.  We are near Sugar Land so its a quick trip down 6 to get there.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I worked for Carnival/Princess for 6 years as pier supervisor.  It was a real hoot.  Now I just travel and usually not from here, but we have been precluded from any serious travel for a couple of years, but starting now we are officially ready to start up again!

Our neighborhood has a group of 24 cabins going on this trip.  I agree with the same port situation from here.  Although in April Princess did a Panama Canal transit from Galveston.  Princess is also coming back this year, the Regal.

Enjoy your trip and thanks for your insight!

• Like 1

I just read that unlimited bottled still and sparkling water is included.  No mention of brand(s)

The Premium Plus package includes Flow boxed water, San Pellegrino sparling water, and Aqua Pana still water (NCL's typical brands). 

image.png.87a1815dbed4532b3d5d44651040144b.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We always get the +P package as she likes Vevue

As you have read, it has been stricken from the list.  It was on it las year during our Polynesian cruise.  They ran out of it at the bars mid-way thru the cruise.  DW got her fair share!😁  And, I got my share of Macallan!!  

Unfortunately Veuve is gone. Sailed July Haven Joy, very disappointed. Cancelled 2 upcoming; waiting for them to figure out a non rose champagne. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Monorail Driver said:

I sure hope I'm not on your cruise.... Guess i'll just end that here!

Early on in one of these threads - he/she has/had two, this one and one asking about taking bottles of liquor home off the ship - I decided that this person must be trolling to see what type of responses he received. Everything anyone tried to tell them was argued with and he blatantly insulted a number of responders. Since then, I've just been chuckling at the way he manages to stir things up and how people are responding. If he/she really isn't a troll, I wouldn't want to be on the same cruise either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vswan said:

Early on in one of these threads - he/she has/had two, this one and one asking about taking bottles of liquor home off the ship - I decided that this person must be trolling to see what type of responses he received. Everything anyone tried to tell them was argued with and he blatantly insulted a number of responders. Since then, I've just been chuckling at the way he manages to stir things up and how people are responding. If he/she really isn't a troll, I wouldn't want to be on the same cruise either.

I've been laughing over here too.   I think it's brilliant 🤣

• Like 1