Yacht Club suites only?

39august

Yacht Club is a ship within a ship design. You must book either an interior or a balcony or a royal suite within the YC to experience all it has to offer. The Haven on NCL does have cabins outside the Haven which include access to the Haven areas. To my knowledge, the cabins on MSC ships with YC are all inside the YC area...can someone more knowledgeable confirm that?

We used to sail NCL Haven, but got priced out of it...value for the cost-wise. MSC YC is our go-to now!

Edited by psmarkle

We’re in a Duplex suite next month on Grandiosa which is outside YC (12004) - only the duplex / royal / owners suites could be outside the YC gates.

edit: full YC benefits as the suite is above a standard YC1.

Edited by raino144

19 minutes ago, psmarkle said:

To my knowledge, the cabins on MSC ships with YC are all inside the YC area...can someone more knowledgeable confirm that?

It varies from ship to ship, but often you'll find the larger suites can be located outside the 'enclave'.

From what I see when booking there are suites that aren’t part of the Yacht Club.  They don’t get the benefits or perks.   It can get confusing.  Just make sure it has Yacht Club in the description.  

You have to book a Yacht Club Cabin that could be inside or with a veranda.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅☹️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miched said:

From what I see when booking there are suites that aren’t part of the Yacht Club.  They don’t get the benefits or perks.   It can get confusing.  Just make sure it has Yacht Club in the description.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅☹️

We have stayed in cabins outside of YC proper and they are included in YC and receive all benefits. These included Executive Suites and Duplex Suites .When booking , first look for Yacht Club Category. You may have to keep clicking on arrow on right side to get to Yacht Club.

There you will find the selection of cabins included in YC and receive those benefits. They may or may not be in the YC enclave depending on the ship. Aurea Category has Suites but they do not included YC benefits.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, phissy said:
1 hour ago, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅☹️

I think that is what I was trying to convey.   Just make sure it is in the description.   I didn’t say that they had to be in the area. 

As I wrote it is confusing and I am sorry if I made it more confusing 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

8 minutes ago, miched said:

I think that is what I was trying to convey.   Just make sure it is in the description.   I didn’t say that they had to be in the area. 

As I wrote it is confusing and I am sorry if I made it more confusing 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

No worries, we are all here to help each other .👌

• Like 1

The various cabins/suites that are included in the Yacht Club are displayed (on any booking site including MSC's) as being part of the Yacht Club.  That info is also part of the suite description.  Most, not all, of the suites are contained within the Yacht Club  enclave (generally protected from the rest of the ship by electronic doors) with a few suites (primarily on a few older vessels) outside the enclave (they still get all the YC perks).

Hank

• Like 1