Sad news about one of our members.

6 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

Last message from GUT2407 on 7/7, re pie franchise in NY, was on the ball until the end.

I will miss seeing his log on.  I hope he knew how much we valued his input to this thread.

49 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

He passed the next day.

Post from MMDown Under stated last post was 7/07.    Death notice as posted said 8/09 so that I believe is 2 months later, not the next day.

Edited by valantine80
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, valantine80 said:

Post from MMDown Under stated last post was 7/07.    Death notice as posted said 8/09 so that I believe is 2 months later, not the next day.

Sorry, I don't know why I thought it was 7 Sept,  his last post was actually at the end of August, but either way it wasn't the next day. He will be missed.

13 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Sorry, I don't know why I thought it was 7 Sept,  his last post was actually at the end of August, but either way it wasn't the next day. He will be missed.

Checked his profile page, last post was 26/8. Lyle got the honour of his last post. 

Edited by ilikeanswers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2023 at 10:52 PM, MicCanberra said:

It has come to my attention that one of our members has passed.  Geoff or @GUT2407as he was known here had another major  medical episode and did not survive. He will be sorely missed. My condolences to his family and of course Maxie.

Sadly, over the years we've lost a lot of pleasant, and helpful members here, GUT was and will always be fondly remembered here on CC

• Like 7