Is the stuff in my mini fridge free?

FiremedicMike151

11 hours ago, zitsky said:

But no one can tell you what they cost.  And I’ve asked.  I’m signed up for bar setup package but I may cancel it.

We were at the Summit a week ago, there was a price list by the glasses. We asked the cabin attendant to remove the drinks from the fridge and he put them in our closet.

1 hour ago, cruise47 said:

No! Ask your stateroom attendant for a price list of the items.. Only if you see your stateroom attendant....LOL 

If you don’t see your state room attendant, you can call guest relations  and they will have someone bring you the price list

Edited by cruisestitch

Not only the stuff in there is not free with a premium drink package, even if you have no package and want to fill it up with something like 20 Diet Coke and you are willing to pay for them.  The room attendant can't do it.  You have to do it yourself LOL.   BTW, I don't think they restock it at all.  Because when we first got there, I noticed that the mini fridge was missing a Diet Code (according to the list of things in there).   I told our attendant, so I don't get charged for it when it was missing at the first place.   That diet coke was never replaced.

8 minutes ago, lostchild said:

Not only the stuff in there is not free with a premium drink package, even if you have no package and want to fill it up with something like 20 Diet Coke and you are willing to pay for them.  The room attendant can't do it.  You have to do it yourself LOL.   BTW, I don't think they restock it at all.  Because when we first got there, I noticed that the mini fridge was missing a Diet Code (according to the list of things in there).   I told our attendant, so I don't get charged for it when it was missing at the first place.   That diet coke was never replaced.

As many, we have Elite status so I can get Diet Coke at the daily Happy Hour from the bar and put them in the fridge that my cabin steward cleared out on my initial request.  Never have to pay for keeping my own drinks in the fridge. 

7 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

As @cruisestitch said, we have always seen a sheet of paper with the minibar item prices in our rookm. 

Thanks.  Does anyone have a picture?  All my searches bring back info about drink packages.  Yes I know the minibar is not covered.  I have a coupon for a free pastry at Al Bacio to the first person who can get me a price list.

16 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  Does anyone have a picture?  All my searches bring back info about drink packages.  Yes I know the minibar is not covered.  I have a coupon for a free pastry at Al Bacio to the first person who can get me a price list.

found this doing a Google search

image.thumb.jpeg.227502bdc33ddfdf3d36680c9a07ae51.jpeg

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

found this doing a Google search

image.thumb.jpeg.227502bdc33ddfdf3d36680c9a07ae51.jpeg

Thank you.

I’d like to know what keywords you used to find that because I’ve searched again using very specific terms and still can’t find it.

Yes I see now.  Rather expensive.

Edited by zitsky

15 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I’d like to know what keywords you used to find that because I’ve searched again using very specific terms and still can’t find it.

“Celebrity minibar price list” 

Then look at “images”