⭐️ Future Cruise Listing Alert & Request for all who want a Bon Voyage ⭐️

kazu

I will be leaving on October 3rd for my cruise a few days later.

@crystalspin has kindly agreed to cover the Bon Voyages starting that date on Oct. 3rd (for Oct. 10th sailings).  Thank you 🙂 

I will continue to maintain the Future Cruise Listing however the updates will depend on my time and internet availability and may not be every Friday as usual.

I am asking everyone to be sure to follow my request to post at least 3 weeks in advance.  Elizabeth will be going by the Future Cruise Listing for the Bon Voyage threads and a late request will be missed if the listing is not updated.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration 🙂 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 10

4 hours ago, kazu said:

@crystalspin has kindly agreed to cover the Bon Voyages starting that date on Oct. 3rd (for Oct. 10th sailings).  Thank you 🙂 

Thank you for your understanding and consideration 🙂 

4 hours ago, kazu said:

No wait -- who sends the Bon Voyage TO YOU???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, crystalspin said:

No wait -- who sends the Bon Voyage TO YOU???

I was just going to do it as per normal - didn’t want to cause extra work.

If you want to do the Bon Voyage for the Rotterdam on October 7th, that would be nice.  It’s completely up to you.  I will take care of the remainder until I leave if you want to do it.

• Like 4

On 9/17/2023 at 11:49 PM, aliaschief said:

Have a great cruise. So needed. Thanks for providing with the Future Cruise List for many years. Always nice to know where cruising friend are cruising.

Bon Voyage!

Bruce

thanks Bruce.  It’s been over 10 years - wondering if I am getting stale and someone else should pick up the reins.

Just now, kazu said:

thanks Bruce.  It’s been over 10 years - wondering if I am getting stale and someone else should pick up the reins.

You do put a lot on your plate and I thought you made a good decision earlier to say you were cutting back on gardening next year. We retired from hosting Roll Calls which require so much time if done right.

Decesions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

We retired from hosting Roll Calls which require so much time if done right.

it does require time to do it right.  I completely understand.  I haven’t retired from that one yet 😉 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, kazu said:

it does require time to do it right.  I completely understand.  I haven’t retired from that one yet 😉 

Understand. There was a lot of satisfaction in having a great roll call and wonderful excursions. It resulted in great cruises but there was frustrations at times  from many who took our time and efforts for granted. It did take up a lot of our time.

Sue still is my best Excursion Officer. She does a lot of researching and planning and we always have almost perfect vacations.

So many cruisers have been rewarded from your dedication. Planning equals great vacations. Enjoy your upcoming and so well deserved and earned cruise. Your Roll Call members are so fortunate to have you leading the group. B.

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

Jacqui, please come back in one piece, without a cast or wheelchair! 😊 Have a great cruise. (Now I better not have jinxed you 😮!

I’ll do my best, Susie.  Believe me, I’ve had a several times of second thoughts.  If anything untoward happens, I’ll never cruise again.

I keep reminding myself I travelled for decades without any problems (before and during marriage) and hopefully attributed to  last year which  was just a bad one  all around with nothing going right 🤞  

• Thanks 1