CDC

jcool

Be sure to do some last minute checking just in case. I’m going to recheck at two weeks out and again at one week  & again the day before my Nov 9 trip.

in any case I have had five vaccinations and always keep the proof in my document case.

Also a foreign country might suddenly decide that they want proof.

Here in France I’m scheduled for a jab on Oct 20. The govt has just announced the new program.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I have a picture of my first shots.  

Jamielogical 

It looks like you like MSC a lot. I hope I will like them as well. Is there any advice you can give me about MSC? I have taken a lot of other cruise lines. 

3 minutes ago, jcool said:

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I have a picture of my first shots.  

Jamielogical 

It looks like you like MSC a lot. I hope I will like them as well. Is there any advice you can give me about MSC? I have taken a lot of other cruise lines. 

I have only sailed MSC twice so far, both on the Meraviglia this past April, but I sail again this weekend! I can't wait! Also have a sailings in October and February and I am hoping to book a sailing for April while onboard next week.

My advice is just to expect and embrace the differences. There are some things that I think aren't as good as the other lines I have sailed, but some things that are better as well, especially now that those other lines are making cuts to services. MSC still has room service breakfast included for Fantastica and above, nightly turndown service for everyone, and a late night buffet. Those are all things that NCL has cut over the past year or so. The hardest things to get used to on MSC (for me at least) are assigned dining times, no drinks in the theater, and no bar service in the MDRs. The no bar service in the MDR is fixed by picking up a cocktail on your way to dinner and bringing it with you. The no drinks in the theater isn't *that* bad since the shows are only ~45 minutes long. Assigned dining times you really just have to get used to or shell out the big bucks for Aurea or Yacht Club.