Plus price increase?

mtfasls

Just now, mtfasls said:

To jwattle, just emailed you.

To tag a CC Member, do this:

1. Type "@" symbol.
  2. Immediately after, begin typing the CC Member handle name, like this:  @jw.
  3. You will see a pop-up list of matching Member names. 
  4. Keep typing letters until you see the one you want (could be less than their full handle).
  5. Important step:  Click on the name you want and it will appear like this:  @jwattle.
  6. Once you have the dark blue highlighting, you know you have tagged the member.

They receive an email notice.  Of course, she is watching this thread, so the above is more important on an older thread or at some time when not going back and forth.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Lol!  When I was trying to send it, I kept getting…site temporarily unavailable!  Lol… thought we broke CC. 🤣

that keep happening to me on both my phone and laptop so we must be having some glitches today. 

After running it seven ways from Sunday, and back, I was unable to get it for $65, so I got Polar Online chat involved, and straight from their mouths, in writing:

As of now there is no advised for the Princess Plus Package increasing price. It is still $60 USD and $65 AUD.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

59 minutes ago, mtfasls said:

Here is the campaign code

IMG_0533.jpeg

If this was mailed out 09/25/23 there must be a lot of other people that received it.  The last flyer that we received for “Plus” indicated that it was $60 (a savings of 57%). Of course this was before they added the casual dining.

IMG_3990.jpeg

Edited by Abercrombie2019

10 minutes ago, tootsiescurly said:

I Googled the campaign code. The sale in question has ended. It was a promotion code for 30% off.

A Campaign Code <> A Fare Promo Code.  When booking a cruise fare, the associated Fare Code is a 3-character alphanumeric.  The applicable codes would have been posted in the flyer somewhere.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jwattle said:

After running it seven ways from Sunday, and back, I was unable to get it for $65, so I got Polar Online chat involved, and straight from their mouths, in writing:

As of now there is no advised for the Princess Plus Package increasing price. It is still $60 USD and $65 AUD.

Wondering if they accidentally mailed a promo flyer intended by Australia customers to the US?  Is there anything in the fine print indicating AUD?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Wondering if they accidentally mailed a promo flyer intended by Australia customers to the US?  Is there anything in the fine print indicating AUD?

There was an eerily similar report about something like this not too long ago.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, tootsiescurly said:

I Googled the campaign code. The sale in question has ended. It was a promotion code for 30% off. @Steelers36  Google the campaign code, click, on the link and see the response! https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/30-percent-off/

It's a screwed up promo intended for Australia.

• Like 3