Concierge class staterooms on Reflections question

DimSum

Hello

This is my first time looking to book with Celebrity.  Does anyone know if the Concierge class staterooms on Reflections will fit 4 passengers?  I see on the cabin maps that most of the Concierge class staterooms have a single sofa bed.  Are these staterooms able to fit 4 people or just 3 people? Are there any Concierge staterooms that fit 4?

I will be on my 3rd Reflection cruise this February.  I always sail Concierge on S-Class and M-Class ships.  From this experience, I can report 3 adults is probably the max and it will be a tight fit.  You will need to keep the stateroom VERY neat to fit all of your belongings and to move around each other.  Happy sailing! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DimSum said:

@cruisestitch it would be a family of 4.  2 adults and 2 teens.  From the responses, looks like it would be a very tight fit. I tried looking for pictures of the cabin of how the turndown service would be like but couldn't find any.  

Since you asked, honestly would not go with just one room.  Tight, one bathroom, space limitations, etc.  Better to get connecting rooms and enjoy the time at sea.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DimSum said:

@cruisestitch it would be a family of 4.  2 adults and 2 teens.  From the responses, looks like it would be a very tight fit. I tried looking for pictures of the cabin of how the turndown service would be like but couldn't find any.  

Photo's and info from CruisedeckPlans.com 

The sofa is a sofa bed.  At evening turn down service your stateroom attendant would turn the sofa into a bed, about the size of a twin bed, and in the morning service would turn it back into a couch. 

The major issue is having a single bathroom for four people, all of which are basically adults. 

I agree with othe recommendations and strongly suggest two adjoining balcony rooms. 

image.thumb.png.ab89beca40d01332a45e2902b58f6bb3.png

CelVer926-98028-1689638146.webp

CelVer926-2275-1689638145.webp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Photo's and info from CruisedeckPlans.com 

The sofa is a sofa bed.  At evening turn down service your stateroom attendant would turn the sofa into a bed, about the size of a twin bed, and in the morning service would turn it back into a couch. 

The major issue is having a single bathroom for four people, all of which are basically adults. 

I agree with othe recommendations and strongly suggest two adjoining balcony rooms. 

image.thumb.png.ab89beca40d01332a45e2902b58f6bb3.png

CelVer926-98028-1689638146.webp

CelVer926-2275-1689638145.webp

@DaKahuna Thank you for sharing these pictures.  It does look crammed for 4 people. I wonder though does the sofa bed have a storage drawer or maybe a trundle bed?

3 hours ago, DimSum said:

@DaKahuna Thank you for sharing these pictures.  It does look crammed for 4 people. I wonder though does the sofa bed have a storage drawer or maybe a trundle bed?

The ones in the rooms we have stayed in did not have a storage drawer, we normally put our suitcases under the bed and or in the closet. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 1:08 PM, DimSum said:

Just FYI, if this helps, on S Class ships such as Reflection, the concierge class cabins are exactly the same size as a standard balcony cabin, so you aren’t gaining any space by going with that category. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 12:17 PM, DimSum said:

Hello

This is my first time looking to book with Celebrity.  Does anyone know if the Concierge class staterooms on Reflections will fit 4 passengers?  I see on the cabin maps that most of the Concierge class staterooms have a single sofa bed.  Are these staterooms able to fit 4 people or just 3 people? Are there any Concierge staterooms that fit 4?

Save your money - have 2 adjoining standard balcony cabins. The cabins are all the same size (a very tight fit for 4 or even for 3). 

• Like 1

OR   book 1 balcony cabin for 2  with an inside cabin for 2 across the hall..book 1 adult and one teen  in each but if teens are responsible they could sleep "inside"

this combo gives 2 bathrooms, at least 1 balc and sufficient storage.

• Like 2