Star on Seapass card?

CruisinShips

My wife and I are on the Eclipse right now.  Review to come when I’m home. We just noticed her Seapass card has a star with a circle around it, and my card doesn’t have one. 

She’s gloating because she says it makes her special. In spite of the fact she is, we are curious what it means. It’s our first time on X, we are Diamond on Royal, so Elite here, and we are in a CS, so it has nothing to do with a drink package. 

I googled it and it seems no one has a solid answer. 

Is anyone here smarter than Google?

1 hour ago, CruisinShips said:

My wife and I are on the Eclipse right now.  Review to come when I’m home. We just noticed her Seapass card has a star with a circle around it, and my card doesn’t have one. 

She’s gloating because she says it makes her special. In spite of the fact she is, we are curious what it means. It’s our first time on X, we are Diamond on Royal, so Elite here, and we are in a CS, so it has nothing to do with a drink package. 

I googled it and it seems no one has a solid answer. 

Is anyone here smarter than Google?

She is the teachers favorite. 🌟

Edited by doghog
  • Haha 1

I don't think it's ever applied that accurately. I imagine if you book without your CC number it gets lost. Our last cruise I was with someone who was RCI Diamond but would have been third Celebrity cruise and he had the star. His partner had no star but was a legitimate first time Celebrity passenger with no RCI status.