Changes to RCL stops in Labadee

On 10/10/2023 at 2:17 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I wasn’t sure if it was just that day in Labadee.  I don’t see that at Coco Cay.

However, on Coco Cay, you have to watch out for those flying pests otherwise they'll hijack your food right out of the plate.🤣

One thing that improved the experience, they got rid of those rusty loungers and beat up umbrellas and like Coco Cay laid out in advance and not waiting for some staff member to lay them out.

14 minutes ago, nelblu said:

However, on Coco Cay, you have to watch out for those flying pests otherwise they'll hijack your food right out of the plate.🤣

One thing that improved the experience, they got rid of those rusty loungers and beat up umbrellas and like Coco Cay laid out in advance and not waiting for some staff member to lay them out.

I never knew seagulls loved funnel cake until my Perfect Day. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

I never knew seagulls loved funnel cake until my Perfect Day. 

Never been to the Jersey shore? Having spent many summers there (born and raised in the Philly 'burbs), the seagulls on CocoCay just give me fond memories, lol.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nelblu said:

I always got my own lounger on Labadee. I don't like being shadowed by someone whose services I neither want nor need.