*LIVE* from the Norwegian Joy 5-Night Bermuda October 11-16, 2023

BirdTravels

4 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

See posts # 44 & 57.

Weather here in Bermuda isn’t joyful today, but will be tomorrow. 

I didn't read all the posts, but I just went back and read #44.  :(.  I had a number of friends on board right now.  I hope they aren't too disappointed.

3 minutes ago, LadyBerard said:

I didn't read all the posts, but I just went back and read #44.  :(.  I had a number of friends on board right now.  I hope they aren't too disappointed.

It’s better to stay on the big ship and enjoy the amenities and activities - both indoors and outdoors - than be docked here with rain and wind! (no outdoors!). 

Thanks for the review!

We've sailed Joy twice in the past 16 months and thoroughly enjoyed both sailings.

We especially thought the staff was terrific!

We had Club Balcony suites both sailings and, as good as our cabin steward was in 2022, the one this year might have been our best ever!

And while I'm with everyone not loving the cancellation of Footloose, I can tell you that this year we didn't go because we saw it last year and there was still so much entertainment at night.

We love live music and there was an abundance of it on Joy every single evening. At least 6 musical acts every night and we made the rounds to all of them!

That's in addition to 2 comedians, Elements, Magician and many things in the atrium.

We were thoroughly entertained!

• Like 4

16 hours ago, laudergayle said:

That’s like replacing a first string QB with the Bench Warmer.  I sure hope NCL has some better entertainment ideas up their sleeve for 2024.  

I agree and I suspect there is nothing "up their sleeves".  The loss of entertainment makes it much easier for us to book other lines. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PATRLR said:

I agree and I suspect there is nothing "up their sleeves".  The loss of entertainment makes it much easier for us to book other lines. 

The NCL talent call this past year has been looking for versatile singers, dancers, acrobats.  I highly suspect we will have entertainment onboard but it will be in-house productions that don’t have licensing costs.  And not just new game shows.  At least that’s my hope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1