5-Night MDR Dinner Menu

The 5 night packages are extremely rare anymore.  They are usually only available on very long itineraries.  I haven’t seen one in quite a while.  If there is one on your voyage it will show up in the Cruise Planner along with all the other specialty dining/packages.

5 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

The 5 night packages are extremely rare anymore.  They are usually only available on very long itineraries.  I haven’t seen one in quite a while.  If there is one on your voyage it will show up in the Cruise Planner along with all the other specialty dining/packages.

The OP is asking for the menus not a dining package.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, slimknyzer said:

Does anyone know where to find a 5 night menu for Voyager MDR?  Thanks!

Not sure if I can post a link here but there is another popular Roal Caribbean Blog site that has cruise compasses for Voyager 5-nighters from August you could check.

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

It's not, I tried that before suggesting the compass at the other site.

It doesn’t have to be the same ship - any other ship doing a five day sailing will likely have the same menu rotation. 

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

In the app

Interestingly, our 4 day Mariner early next month has menus for the MDR for days 1 to 5.  We’re doing a b2b and the day 5 isn’t even the day 1 of the next cruise.

5 hours ago, ATG said:

Interestingly, our 4 day Mariner early next month has menus for the MDR for days 1 to 5.  We’re doing a b2b and the day 5 isn’t even the day 1 of the next cruise.

You’re most likely seeing the current sailing’s menus, not yours, even though you’re logged into your date. I have a 5-nighter on Allure in 11 days and there’s a night 6 menu for MDR deck 3 (lobster night b/c Allure is currently doing 7N cruises). Oddly, if I check MDR deck 4 or 5 it says closed on day 6 like it should.

The app isn’t 100% accurate until embarkation day, in my experience.

• Like 2