Embarcation day question

mrell345

6 minutes ago, mrell345 said:

I am seeing that now with the app and medallions there is a green line and a blue line.  What about platinum/elite passengers?  Is there still a priority lane or has that been lost amongst other things?

Would also like to know.

1 hour ago, jwattle said:

I believe that there is still priority boarding, just not priority check in.

If that is so, then I must have missed a pointer sign, an announcement, or someone's direction, because we didn't have it. Yes, we're Elite. I guess you can stop the emoji search, @Ombud

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrell345 said:

I am seeing that now with the app and medallions there is a green line and a blue line.  What about platinum/elite passengers?  Is there still a priority lane or has that been lost amongst other things?

At San Pedro , checking in for Emerald last August, no priority lane/line for Plat/Elites/Suites, either you had Medallion and went to Green lane or did not have Medallion and got in LONG blue lane, or special services like wheelchair and went to Grey lane. Once checked in and if boarding has not started, Elite lounge boarded first.

Once boarding starts, it moves quickly and usually lines for check in or shorter, but there are exceptions like Canada Place with 3 ships in port.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

If that is so, then I must have missed a pointer sign, an announcement, or someone's direction, because we didn't have it. Yes, we're Elite. I guess you can stop the emoji search, @Ombud

Did you arrive early prior to any kind of boarding? 

I sure hope they don't take that away since I do the Sanctuary on every sailing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wallyj said:

At San Pedro , checking in for Emerald last August, no priority lane/line for Plat/Elites/Suites, either you had Medallion and went to Green lane or did not have Medallion and got in LONG blue lane, or special services like wheelchair and went to Grey lane. Once checked in and if boarding has not started, Elite lounge boarded first.

Once boarding starts, it moves quickly and usually lines for check in or shorter...

It was San Pedro, Emerald, August, unusually long Blue line, long time making changes to Medallion at desk. By then, boarding for all. That explains it, @Host CJSKIDS.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrell345 said:

Southampton had a seperate PES boarding lane. We took all of 11 minutes from cab drop off to on board ship. We were on the ship around 10:45-11:00

• Like 1