Help me out - what I am not getting on this??

DaveOKC

I just booked a 10 Day Caribbean cruise for late November and when I went to look at the cruise a few days later I saw this offer (shouldn't it be $1000 instead of $800??):

image.png

Edited by DaveOKC
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

I did it and paid for it.  Even got a new confirmation email on the whole booking from HAL.  Even for a non-drinker (at least one of us is), this seemed like a no brainer.

I ran (not walked) to see if my one cruise not booked with HIA, had the same mistake (20% of 35 days x2pax would be substantial!) -- but no. Sad face!🥺

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

I ran (not walked) to see if my one cruise not booked with HIA, had the same mistake (20% of 35 days x2pax would be substantial!) -- but no. Sad face!🥺

Don't feel bad - I JUST went and checked my future 7 day cruise and it was $700 (normal deal).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

I just booked a 10 Day Caribbean cruise for late November and when I went to look at the cruise a few days later I saw this offer (shouldn't it be $1000 instead of $800??):

image.png

I received a 2025 booking offer yesterday for 60% discount on the HIA package.  If the full value was $100 (vs the $99 shown above), 60% off would be $40/day.  That would make the 10 day pricing for two equal the $800 you were offered.  So perhaps they gave you the 60% discount despite the left side of your offer stating 50% off.

The offer they sent me also included free upgrade to the Elite Beverage Package and to Premium internet.  Might want to check the details on what is included in the HIA package you booked...maybe you got those upgrades too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

I received a 2025 booking offer yesterday for 60% discount on the HIA package.  If the full value was $100 (vs the $99 shown above), 60% off would be $40/day.  That would make the 10 day pricing for two equal the $800 you were offered.  So perhaps they gave you the 60% discount despite the left side of your offer stating 50% off.

The offer they sent me also included free upgrade to the Elite Beverage Package and to Premium internet.  Might want to check the details on what is included in the HIA package you booked...maybe you got those upgrades too.

Thanks for the information.  I checked and I only received the regular wifi and signature beverages.  My cruise is only 5 weeks from now.

You just never know with HAL!

Edited by DaveOKC

18 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

image.png

I paid $372 for my 9 day Rotterdam cruise leaving Nov 3rd. No rhyme nor reason but I jumped on it the minute I saw the price.