Does NCL offer a luggage transfer in Miami?

DaveOKC

Have a late flight (6 PM) home from MIA.  Would like to dump the luggage somewhere and was hoping that NCL offers a luggage option in Miami that would take care of our luggage from the ship and right to our home airport.  I have done this in Seattle and on other cruiselines and it is a great option.

@zqvol

Which airport does NCL do that please?   I cannot say that I have ever seen it offered at a port where I have been debarking.

@AKR2011

I agree that a Debark Shore Excursion to the airport is excellent; I have done it more than once.   BUT the number of DSEs seems to have decreased over the years and is replaced by a Transfer instead.   They are also VERY expensive, a captive audience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

@zqvol

Which airport does NCL do that please?   I cannot say that I have ever seen it offered at a port where I have been debarking.

It is offered in Seattle. But it is a service of the port authority and not NCL. We use it every year,,, stick your bags outside your door on the last night and pick them up at your home airport the next day. 

19 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Have a late flight (6 PM) home from MIA.  Would like to dump the luggage somewhere and was hoping that NCL offers a luggage option in Miami that would take care of our luggage from the ship and right to our home airport.  I have done this in Seattle and on other cruiselines and it is a great option.

You may find this useful: Ship to ship and ship from ship to home:

https://www.luggagefree.com/learn-more/ship-to-a-cruise/#:~:text=Sending luggage home from your,take care of the rest.

• Thanks 1