New deployment schedule 2025-2026

54 minutes ago, Cap_D said:

And, of note, there's plans to home port Edge class ships at Port Canaveral (no where near Orlando airport, IMO) and Miami, in addition to FLL.  I'm not sure who goes to Orlando parks, drives an hour, and then would do a week on a ship, but suppose that's the thinking overall at RCCL.  Suppose Miami is better for passengers arriving from outside the U.S. locations.  In any event, all the ships seem to make up their time and still get to the same collection of ports in Caribbean and Bahamas.   And, fwiw, the holiday weeks when school children are out do not include stops at CocoCay (presumably due to capacity with RCL getting priority).

We’re still waiting for the Apex deployment. We’re on the fall 2025 transatlantic that will end in Port Canaveral. Hoping to add on to that. We’d have preferred FLL. I hope Celebrity doesn’t move too far in the direction of Royal. We were planning more Celebrity cruises in future as an alternative. 

Hi All. I’ve been looking for Celebrity repositioning October 2025 from Boston to Miami. My husband and I took it this summer on the Summit. I know it won’t be that ship again as it is going to Alaska. Does anyone know what ship it will be on and when I can book it?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fundrous said:

Hi All. I’ve been looking for Celebrity repositioning October 2025 from Boston to Miami. My husband and I took it this summer on the Summit. I know it won’t be that ship again as it is going to Alaska. Does anyone know what ship it will be on and when I can book it?

It will be the Silhouette, I just called X the operator only say soon will be available

Edited by gerelmx

4 hours ago, Vancouver-Cruiser said:

We’re still waiting for the Apex deployment. We’re on the fall 2025 transatlantic that will end in Port Canaveral. Hoping to add on to that. We’d have preferred FLL. I hope Celebrity doesn’t move too far in the direction of Royal. We were planning more Celebrity cruises in future as an alternative. 

I am hoping that the lack of Apex itineraries out of PC today doesn't mean it will be doing 3 and 4 day cruises and the deployment will be in February when they show "Short Bahamas". 

Not a fan of those short trips. 

mac_tlc

8 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I am hoping that the lack of Apex itineraries out of PC today doesn't mean it will be doing 3 and 4 day cruises and the deployment will be in February when they show "Short Bahamas". 

Not a fan of those short trips. 

mac_tlc

That would not jive with their press release.

For Winter 2025-2026, Celebrity will offer nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports, giving guests the ultimate flexibility to choose their nearest port. For the 2025-2026 Summer season, Celebrity will offer three ships in the region with the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.

• Celebrity has Florida covered from coast to coast, as Celebrity Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, and Celebrity Constellation returns to Tampa, both offering 7-night sailings for more flexibility. These sailings will visit the iconic Western Caribbean ports of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.

Opening February 2024:

• Short 3-4 night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day

at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit itineraries will go on sale in February 2024.

4 hours ago, fundrous said:

Silhouette - 10 night cruise Boston to Fort Lauderdale departing 10/10/25

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

That would not jive with their press release.

For Winter 2025-2026, Celebrity will offer nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports, giving guests the ultimate flexibility to choose their nearest port. For the 2025-2026 Summer season, Celebrity will offer three ships in the region with the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.

• Celebrity has Florida covered from coast to coast, as Celebrity Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, and Celebrity Constellation returns to Tampa, both offering 7-night sailings for more flexibility. These sailings will visit the iconic Western Caribbean ports of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.

Opening February 2024:

• Short 3-4 night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day

at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit itineraries will go on sale in February 2024.

I hadn't seen the press release, thanks. That is good news. Although I'm trying to find Bimini on my globe in the Western Caribbean.............

mac_tlc

5 hours ago, fundrous said:

It looks like the Silhouette - Oct 10th-20th.  It is not yet available to book.  Just keep checking daily.  This is the cruise we are looking to book. It will be going to Fort Lauderdale, not Miami, I believe.

Looks like Silhouette has a gap in August 2025 between the 15th when it finishes its run of 7 night Iceland itineraries and August 28 when it is doing a New England/ Canada cruise out of Boston.  I wonder when the Iceland to Boston itinerary will be available to book as this it one I would like to do.

8 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

It looks like the Silhouette - Oct 10th-20th.  It is not yet available to book.  Just keep checking daily.  This is the cruise we are looking to book. It will be going to Fort Lauderdale, not Miami, I believe.

The cruise Silhouette 10 NIGHT Boston to Fort Lauderdale it's available for booking

BOS_CUR_BON_AUA_FLL_1200x430.thumb.gif.7f305cad409395932d97358c288b308d.gif

Edited by gerelmx

15 hours ago, Vancouver-Cruiser said:

I live in the Orlando area, but I used to live in Miami.

I've cruised out of Fort Lauderdale and Port of Miami many times, but I'd say that given the choice, if you are flying in anyway, Port Canaveral is a far better location. The area around Port Canaveral is much lower traffic and I go there to watch Space-X launches, and it's not unusual to see people on cruise ships in the port getting to see a launch while they are waiting for their ship to sail.

I couldn't imagine just going to the area around Port Everglades just to hang out - it's a traffic nightmare there.

If you're looking to add some beach time to your trip, New Smyrna Beach is right next to Port Canaveral and has miles and miles of beaches, and it's one of the few places in Florida that have waves suitable for surfing. And of course, Orlando has all of it's famous tourist destinations, and is rapidly becoming a "foodie" city as well.

The only benefit of FLL over MCO for cruising is if you are just planning on going straight from the plane to the boat, FLL is closer, or if you absolutely must have the glitz of Miami ...

Edited by someguyfl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, RICruisegal said:

This is available to book now.  It is not stopping in Bermuda though.  Just going to the ABC islands.

4 hours ago, LadyBerard said:

This is available to book now.  It is not stopping in Bermuda though.  Just going to the ABC islands.

Not happy now without Bermuda.  4 sea days in a row to get to Aruba.  Going to rethink this cruise now.😞

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

ABC + Bermuda would have been an epic itinerary.

It is the itinerary in 2024. Don't understand why it was dropped for 2025. I am so bummed.  We live in RI, so leaving from Boston would have been so easy! I like sea days, but not 4 in a row. Back to the drawing board - sailings to the ABC are on the Ascent from FLL late fall 2025.  I am not sure about the infinite balcony situation. 

14 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

It is the itinerary in 2024. Don't understand why it was dropped for 2025. I am so bummed.  We live in RI, so leaving from Boston would have been so easy! I like sea days, but not 4 in a row. Back to the drawing board - sailings to the ABC are on the Ascent from FLL late fall 2025.  I am not sure about the infinite balcony situation. 

We did the repositioning this year and it didn’t have Bermuda. There were a lot of sea days. Honestly, it sort of felt like a transatlantic. 

Edited by RosieRoo

24 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

Also ABC on the Silhouette 8 night.  The Ascent doesn't include Bonaire - Grand Cayman instead.

10 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

We did the repositioning this year and it didn’t have Bermuda. There were a lot of sea days. Honestly, it sort of felt like a transatlantic. 

We are enticing my sister & brother in law to come with us for their 1st cruise.  This cruise would not be a typical one - not sure even hubby & I would like this one. Was it hard to keep occupied for 4 sea days?

23 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

We are enticing my sister & brother in law to come with us for their 1st cruise.  This cruise would not be a typical one - not sure even hubby & I would like this one. Was it hard to keep occupied for 4 sea days?

It was a lot of sea days and a couple of them were rough. That’s the chance you take sailing anywhere in the Atlantic. Didn’t bother us, but there were some seasick people. Probably not the best choice for a first cruise. We’ve done those repositioning cruises 5 or 6 times both on Royal and Celebrity. It’s nice to only have that one way flight, but if I’m going to have that many sea days I think I’d go across the pond not to the ABCs. Just my opinion of course. In 2025 Oceania has a repo out of Boston with a lot more stops if you are interested. 

Edited by RosieRoo
  • Like 1