New deployment schedule 2025-2026

Eagerly awaiting the 2025/26 Asia schedule! Some very interesting itineraries just leaked from Virgin, but they're spring/summer 2025, and I don't think that timing will be great for me unfortunately. (If it does work, I probably won't know until they've long been sold out.) Winter 2025/26 works much better for me and Asia is calling! I had a Singapore/Thailand/Bali cruise for January 2025 that I unfortunately had to cancel - hoping to maybe book something similar around January 2026.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:08 AM, RosieRoo said:

It was a lot of sea days and a couple of them were rough. That’s the chance you take sailing anywhere in the Atlantic. Didn’t bother us, but there were some seasick people. Probably not the best choice for a first cruise. We’ve done those repositioning cruises 5 or 6 times both on Royal and Celebrity. It’s nice to only have that one way flight, but if I’m going to have that many sea days I think I’d go across the pond not to the ABCs. Just my opinion of course. In 2025 Oceania has a repo out of Boston with a lot more stops if you are interested. 

Thanks for your impo.  We ended up booking the 8 night Silhouette to the ABC's out of Fort Lauderdale.  My sister's birthday will be on the cruise and my will be on the debark day.  So it will be a celebration as well.  

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, RICruisegal said:

Thanks for your impo.  We ended up booking the 8 night Silhouette to the ABC's out of Fort Lauderdale.  My sister's birthday will be on the cruise and my will be on the debark day.  So it will be a celebration as well.  

Great! I think that’s a better choice for a first time cruise. Have a great time. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 7:37 PM, stowite said:

Looks like Silhouette has a gap in August 2025 between the 15th when it finishes its run of 7 night Iceland itineraries and August 28 when it is doing a New England/ Canada cruise out of Boston.  I wonder when the Iceland to Boston itinerary will be available to book as this it one I would like to do.

This is the one we are waiting to be released so we can make a decision between this one or a couple other different options. So far, we have not seen it released for booking. We did get to see the itinerary when we were on the Ascent earlier this month, but the itinerary could change given they still have not released the cruise for booking.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2024 at 5:58 PM, InTheDrink said:

Is X leaving Puerto Rico? I don’t see any departures after December 2024. 

Wondering this myself. And what is showing on the site is ONLY ONE itinerary. No way to book a B2B out of San Juan for the foreseeable future.

20 minutes ago, printingchick said:

Wondering this myself. And what is showing on the site is ONLY ONE itinerary. No way to book a B2B out of San Juan for the foreseeable future.

Not until at least Fall 2026/Winter 2027 at this point (if that). There are 12 departures from San Juan from October to December 2024 on Summit. Then Summit goes to FLL to do charters for January and February 2025 and there is nothing for sale on Summit past September 12, 2025. 

Short Caribbean (2-5 night cruises) for Fall 2025/Winter 2026 go on sale at the end of March. Summit will most likely be included in those announcements. 

On 12/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, gcornell said:

Due to kids school and sports schedule I need a July Japan cruise and as far as I know Celebrity is the only line that offered them the last few years. 

We're on the Diamond Princess in June and July this year.

15 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Not until at least Fall 2026/Winter 2027 at this point (if that). There are 12 departures from San Juan from October to December 2024 on Summit. Then Summit goes to FLL to do charters for January and February 2025 and there is nothing for sale on Summit past September 12, 2025. 

Short Caribbean (2-5 night cruises) for Fall 2025/Winter 2026 go on sale at the end of March. Summit will most likely be included in those announcements. 

Why would they include SJU departures with the "short Caribbean itinerary" releases? Cruises out of San Juan are typically at least 7 days. 

8 minutes ago, printingchick said:

Why would they include SJU departures with the "short Caribbean itinerary" releases? Cruises out of San Juan are typically at least 7 days. 

They won’t include San Juan cruises in that announcement. Summit will most likely be doing 2-5 night cruises from FLL or MIA after Sept 2025. Without a redeployment any potential return to SJU would be for fall 2025/winter 2026 cruises at the earliest. 

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse or if I'm missing something, but according to the newest schedule which appears in post #75, nearly all 2025-2026 sailings should be available...well... now. Am I reading it wrong??

1 hour ago, printingchick said:

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse or if I'm missing something, but according to the newest schedule which appears in post #75, nearly all 2025-2026 sailings should be available...well... now. Am I reading it wrong??

The short Caribbean cruises were not announced as planned in early February. The date for that deployment is now the last week of March. 

On 2/21/2024 at 11:01 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

The short Caribbean cruises were not announced as planned in early February. The date for that deployment is now the last week of March. 

OK, thanks. But southern Caribbean cruises out of San Juan would not be part of the "short" cruise announcement. They are 7 days. But I'll just keep checking.

• 2 months later...

In summer 2025 there are no 7 day or more cruises out of port everglades, Beyond moves to Miami. Only short cruises remain. I will ask why when we board on the Beyond for a B2B this weekend. I read somewhere the port is doing a lot of capital work. I do not like driving to port in Miami, but we will go anyway.