New deployment schedule 2025-2026

5 minutes ago, EmQ-CA said:

Someone posted this on the FB group.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 3.01.28 PM.png

That is quite different than past years, but can’t wait to see the corresponding price tags!

I am onboard for the cruises that are not interesting to me, but I also have a certificate that I may or may not use...TBD!

I assume that's a typo for the sailing window for Caribbean, Bermuda, etc.?  Late spring and summer of 2025 hasn't been released yet and Bermuda is a summer season usually plus there is usually the Reflection or another S class ship in the Caribbean pretty much year round..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

I find it interesting that South America is back as a destination. Thought when they pulled Equinox and sent her to PC that spelled the end of South America cruises. Glad to see I was wrong! I guess with another Edge Series ship coming online, they have a M/S Class to spare.  

34 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

I find it interesting that South America is back as a destination. Thought when they pulled Equinox and sent her to PC that spelled the end of South America cruises. Glad to see I was wrong! I guess with another Edge Series ship coming online, they have a M/S Class to spare.  

It looks like someone just posted an update to the deployment schedule…doesn’t look like South America is on the updated list unfortunately….

3 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

It looks like someone just posted an update to the deployment schedule…doesn’t look like South America is on the updated list unfortunately….

If you are talking about Cruise till you drop's posting, South America is not listed in the post, but it is listed in the accompanying link which I presume was the source of information.

In my opinion, this will be X’s Summer 2025 deployment, based on current port bookings. As always, subject to change until confirmation by Celebrity, but helps to give some sort of idea. There are duplicate bookings in some port, so there is potential for Eclipse to swap with Equinox for example.

Ascent - Western Mediterranean (Barcelona, Rome, Athens)

Beyond - Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale)

Apex - Southampton, UK

Edge - Alaska

Silhouette - Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale)

Reflection - Short Caribbean (Fort Lauderdale)

Equinox - Mediterranean (Barcelona, Rome, Athens)

Solstice - Alaska 

Eclipse - Northern Europe (Amsterdam)

Infinity - Eastern Mediterranean (Athens)

Millennium - Asia

Constellation - Mediterranean (Ravenna / Rome)

Summit - Alaska

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

In my opinion, this will be X’s Summer 2025 deployment, based on current port bookings. As always, subject to change until confirmation by Celebrity, but helps to give some sort of idea. There are duplicate bookings in some port, so there is potential for Eclipse to swap with Equinox for example.

Apex - Southampton, UK

Edge - Alaska

Solstice - Alaska 

Millennium - Asia

Summit - Alaska

So which ship would be making Bermuda and later the Canada and New England?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Apex - Southampton, UK

Edge - Alaska

Solstice - Alaska 

Millennium - Asia

Summit - Alaska

Indeed you forgot Canada/New England and Bermuda. Imho there’s no indicator for short Caribbean, as Celebrity never did it during summer, but cruise lines like Carnival, NCL, RCI do.

I see Reflection doing 7 night Caribbean during summer and SILHOUETTE doing Bermuda and Canada/New England, taking over the 2024 deployment of Eclipse which however will be based in Amsterdam instead of Silhouette 2024.

Furthermore, Asia is just scheduled for fall 2025-spring 2026. I see Millennium doing Alaska as well.

Edited by shipfriend_max

25 minutes ago, gw2fll said:

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

We are looking for Ireland / Iceland for 2026. According to the schedule looks like it should release w/o 11/13/2023. Fingers crossed.

For summer 2025, not 2026. This should be published end of 2024. The new deployment covers the summer and winter season 2025 up to spring 2026, as every year. Please read carefully.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Imho there’s no indicator for short Caribbean, as Celebrity never did it during summer, but cruise lines like Carnival, NCL, RCI do.

Celebrity has now started doing short Caribbean and has the Reflection doing 3 and 4 night cruises all summer in 2024.  The Beyond is doing the more traditional Caribbean cruises in summer of 2024.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Beyond and Reflection did the same in summer of 2025.  It is a bit surprising that a third ship would be in the Caribbean but won't the fifth Edge Class ship be coming out in 2025 which would be adding one more ship to the mix.