Cunarder Winter 2023

North West Newbie

4 hours ago, MrsPeel55 said:

Today I got the last Cunarder on an email...does it mean they wont send the paper version to newer passengers? or may I get one on the post later?

I got the paper one last week - see, I remember - and an email yesterday. I have no idea of the significance of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arrived in southern New Jersey today, but perhaps delayed; there was no mail delivery yesterday due to Thanksgiving holiday. 

I never knew it was possible to get an electronic copy, and now that I know, I'll try to forget it.  Reading long copy from a screen is definitely not my thing.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 1:21 PM, rsquare said:

Arrived in southern New Jersey today, but perhaps delayed; there was no mail delivery yesterday due to Thanksgiving holiday. 

I never knew it was possible to get an electronic copy, and now that I know, I'll try to forget it.  Reading long copy from a screen is definitely not my thing.

Yes! And lest anyone try to tell us it’s because we’re old, know that my son (36), with his doctorate in COMPUTATIONAL neuroscience, much prefers books etc, to screens.