Black Friday Sale

Jancruz

Yup my O rep called me.

It will be on the 14th.

No clue what it will be.

We are on our way now to Barcelona and will be on the Marina on Monday. So guess it is best to book on ship. Not sure I'd sale is combinable with booking on the ship perks. Will find out next week.

Thanks Jan.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Yup my O rep called me.

It will be on the 14th.

No clue what it will be.

We are on our way now to Barcelona and will be on the Marina on Monday. So guess it is best to book on ship. Not sure I'd sale is combinable with booking on the ship perks. Will find out next week.

Thanks Jan.

@jonthomas

Best wishes for a wonderful TA on Marina.  20 nights -- Wish we were on with you!  Itin. looks real nice.

Most likely, you will have the sale offer available from the Future Cruise desk, along with any incentives to book onboard.

Edited by FetaCheese
addl info

Yes wish you were with us Feta...we didn't get to spend any time with you.

If Alaska is on sale, we will book it again. It will be our third time there but never get tired of it..

Sept 14. Come with us.

Next year we are pretty much staying on the continent. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Yes wish you were with us Feta...we didn't get to spend any time with you.

If Alaska is on sale, we will book it again. It will be our third time there but never get tired of it..

Sept 14. Come with us.

Next year we are pretty much staying on the continent. 

Thanks, yes we really enjoyed all the ports in Alaska, and Victoria, BC.

Will keep Alaska in mind for 2024.

7 minutes ago, DeanoNorthPerth said:

Is that for Americans only or for everyone? Never heard of that being available to Australians.

That I can't answer, but as an American I did book early recently and received the onboard benefits.  You probably should inquire with your TA and/or Oceania directly.  

I looked at six or eight cruises yesterday online, and then I looked at the same cruises again today. I see either no difference or a negligible difference on those cruises. Most of them are on the sale.

My only conclusion is that either they posted the sale prices yesterday without announcing them, or this sale is a big nothing burger. I am going to ask at the future cruise desk on Vista. 

Tom & Judy

I called to check and the price was same as on website.   Essentially this appears to be a non-sale.  No reduction in price.  This was for a PH1 on an october sailing advertised as being on the black friday sale.  Same price as last week.

I think I misstated my question. Is the "Black Friday" sale combinable with the currently offered "Europe 1000 Cash Promotion"?  Both are promotions on the O website.  I am not referring to the Onboard booking promotion which is booked onboard and many of you have received.   Black Friday and Europe 1000 Cash promotions both appear as available on our booked 2024 Riviera cruise listing, yet we are told we can only choose one.  We booked a few weeks ago and received 1000 Onboard Cash.  If we do the Thanksgiving Sale we are being told we have to give up the 1000 Onboard Cash. Confusing.   Does anyone know if the two offers are in fact combineable?   Thanks!